With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Encounters Trailer, New Digimon, & Gameplay Videos

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wanna add that the music in the trailer is fantastic and the character customisation looks cool

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm afraid this Digimon is condemned to be a new Sleipmon: Burst Mode. Anyways, there's something I don't understand, has this game already been released or not?

I come from the net
    That's interesting. I'm maybe most interested in seeing the new Digimon. I wonder what it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I'm afraid this Digimon is condemned to be a new Sleipmon: Burst Mode. Anyways, there's something I don't understand, has this game already been released or not?
    Seemed like they were saying it was in Beta (so a demo I guess) for a year and I guess a trailer means it will drop "officially" soon

and since it's still Bandai, the Japanese branch can easily ask for the model of the new Mon if they want it

It seems kinda like Dorulumon/Erismon to me

Completely digital
    feels quite cheap since they just reuse the Cyber Sleuth, even the bootleg chinese games had more effort into creating their own model, also Soul Chaser looks more worthy as well though their 2d feels quite cheap as well. I won't say this better than Linkz, usually chinese mobile games are... unfriendly.

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    feels quite cheap since they just reuse the Cyber Sleuth, even the bootleg chinese games had more effort into creating their own model
    Are you referring to Digimon Digital Tyrannosaurus Guild Wars? For a bootleg game, the features within it is decent and uses their own created models rather than reusing existing models from other games. Also, the Digimon depicted within DDTGW have some redesigns.

feels quite cheap since they just reuse the Cyber Sleuth, even the bootleg chinese games had more effort into creating their own model, also Soul Chaser looks more worthy as well though their 2d feels quite cheap as well. I won't say this better than Linkz, usually chinese mobile games are... unfriendly.
    Can we please stop calling smartly reusing art assets "cheap" or "lazy"? The Cyber Sleuth models are perfectly fine, and not having to make all new models gives them more time and money to spend on actually developing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Can we please stop calling smartly reusing art assets "cheap" or "lazy"? The Cyber Sleuth models are perfectly fine, and not having to make all new models gives them more time and money to spend on actually developing the game.
    Reusing them is fine for this game, especially since it's just a chiense only game

the next Story game though, with how long they've been doing it, I hope they've redone some, or all of the models. A few are dated at this point

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    while even a bootleg game has more effort in building their own model instead of reusing assets from Japanese one? LOL you only defended it. Soul Chaser still feel more worthy than this since at least they use their own model, not reused assets from CS. It's not anything bad, but it's very boring to see the same and same models again. We've seen CS models in Ne0, Linkz, ReArise, and this.... isn't it too oversaturrated?
    Last edited by DATS24; 08-04-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    As long as the Digimon look like themselves, what does it matter?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast