With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Electronics Storage Solution Advice Wanted

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live

Digimon Electronics Storage Solution Advice Wanted

Wow I love all the wonderful formatting tools available on the proboards mobile render.

Looking for collection storage and set-up ideas.

I moved out of home at the start of the year to a small apartment. I havenít been able to really move the majority of my collection because I havenít really had any ideas of where to store them that isnít just in a box in storage.
    See attached for part of my collection (the non plush toy sections).

Stage 0 was cancelling the pre-order for the next GEM figures and the next Tri plushies.

So far Iím at stage 1 Ė putting my charms, keychains, badges, etc in a folder, so far itís working (photo also attached).

Stage two is where Iím trying to think of how to store my electronic pets, Digivices, toys, etc.

I was thinking a tub either full of foam which I cut (expensive and Iím absolutely awful at arts and crafts) or a plastic tub with removable dividers Ė cheaper but harder to find a fit. (https://www.bunnings.com.au/tactix-2...e-box_p2581003 or like https://www.bunnings.com.au/tactix-3...r-set_p2583712 cuz stackable)

Curious on if anybody has thoughts on easy storage which is just nicer to look at and more organised than what everyone in my life has suggested (ďput them in a big tub and put them in the storage cage at the apartmentĒ).
    Especially would appreciate ideas anybody with working ideas.

Also keen for photos on other collections.

This is more or less a copy paste from a blog post I made, all relevant photos are in the blog post below because I'm on mobile and there are no formatting options to attach images and I don't trust it to interpret any BB code or HTML I throw at it.
    http://lostintranslationmon.com/2018...ideas-help-me/
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

I'd say a lot of the tips put forward for Game Boy collection displays might help and apply here, for the electronic type devices.

This short My Life in Gaming episode explains it better than I could and might give some ideas, at least regarding smaller items you want to be on 'display' and visible, but taking advantage of available space.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Thanks Marc. I might do something similar with the Wonderswan games.

I ended up going with one of the storage boxes I mentioned in my post.

Not too bad. I'm pretty pleased.

https://lostintranslationmon.com/201...arms-segments/

I have a little container for my Warhammer fantasy miniatures that has cut off sections that I imagine would be big enough to store v pets in each individual section.
    They can typically be found in department stores like big W and Kmart or craft stores like spotlight or hardware stores like Bunnings maybe check out a Games workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    I have a little container for my Warhammer fantasy miniatures that has cut off sections that I imagine would be big enough to store v pets in each individual section.
    They can typically be found in department stores like big W and Kmart or craft stores like spotlight or hardware stores like Bunnings maybe check out a Games workshop?
    Thanks for your suggestion, but I already found the perfect containers at Bunnings last year. I think I mentioned in one of the above posts that I already found suitable containers.
    Here's the most recent update I made.

GW mini storage was an option I considered, but I felt these boxes were better as I wanted some visibility. I have a few cases of Warhammer stuff and did a bit of a trial, but I preferred the other solution.
    Last edited by Airdramon; 04-27-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |