With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits HolyAngemon Pre-Orders Are Open!

Digivolving Spirits HolyAngemon Pre-Orders Are Open!

Time to pre-order a new Digivolving Spirits figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon from Digimon Adventure!

The journey to have all the partners from Digimon Adventure officially passes the halfway mark with HolyAngemon! And in little more than a year from the release of the first figure in the line!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a fantastic looking HolyAngemon with a rather spectacular level of detail. The molded wings, and the various visual accessories on him truly look amazing. They actually mention the effort that was spent recreating much of HolyAngemon's 'beautiful character design', and putting lots of little details on it (like the wing patterns)

The eight wings are moveable so you can create better flying poses.

The chest area, waist belt, legs, and the sword on it's right arm are made of die-cast parts, and the head, shoulder, and sword also have clear parts to improve the look.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can even pull back his mask to get a proper look at the details on and around his face. The figure has lots of extra attention like this, even in places where you might not think to look.

And it isn't just HolyAngemon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It goes from HolyAngemon to Patamon!

The Patamon form looks surprisingly good. When you consider it acting as a shellformer I expected Patamon to look much more broken as far as parts go, but he looks pretty great.

They also note that they kept a bit of the feel of the original Patamon to Angemon figure, so if you own that you might notice some little touches.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Both perfect level angel Digimon together.

And last up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The 5 Adventure child forms we have so far. Just 3 to go...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

HolyAngemon will be released December 2018 for 7,200 yen and is currently up for pre-order at CDJapan at a significant discount: (affiliate link) Update- US pre-orders shipping in February are now also available.
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA

And based on prior information, we have some idea what Digivolving Spirits we hope to see soon...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digivolving Spirits Dukemon, who has been on display at a number of toy shows (and has been teased to be after HolyAngemon.)

Then there is a prototype of Garudamon (and Piyomon) from the recent Digimon Thanksgiving stream, plus artwork of Lilymon and Zudomon, the last 2 Adventure partners.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Artwork and a very early prototype of Ouryumon.

And also from Digivolving Thanksgiving, our first look at a Beelzebumon Blast Mode/Impmon figure.

If you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

Previous details on the HolyAngemon figure can be found here.

Update- Added Amazon pre-order link, and additional details thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ooooooh yeah this one looks to be one of the best yet. I really hope we can get more villains at some point (Beelzemon notwithstanding) to go against all these awesome heroes.

Also hoping we get more info on Ouryumon and they haven't shelved the concept.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    This figure brings back memories of the original Digivolving Patamon figure from Season 1.

Where’s BlackWarGreymon when you need him?

I'm still sad it's not seraphimon but awesome gallantmon is next and beelzemon is getting one
    i hope he comes before the last of the adventures ones but i bet he will be after them

Ain't got no mojo...
    Gah, I only have the first one! (But i love it!) DX. I want them all but they are slowly rising prices for each figure (which I understand because of the detail and complexity) so its going to take me a long time. But, while I am excited for all of them, I can't wait for beezlemon! I would love a lopmon/antylamon or even light/dark cherubimon combo (as they are one of my favorites!!) I do love seeing the prototypes as they release them!!

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    There's no link to preorder him.
    Momentai

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefofwar117 View Post
    There's no link to preorder him.
    Your adblocker is blocking CDJapan links. A few adlists did this recently.

WtW has no advertisements, just text links to relevant items in articles. I would suggest whitelisting withthewill.net in your adblocker.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Added a few additional details, along with a US pre-order link.

All pre-ordered!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast