With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Contest- Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence Blu-ray Combo Packs

Contest- Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence Blu-ray Combo Packs

Hey look... another contest!

With Odaiba Memorial being today seems like the perfect time to start another contest.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence is out on home video in the USA next week and we have a few copies to give away!

Two people will win:
    a copy of the Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence Blu-ray Combo Pack (contains the Blu-ray, DVD, and a code for a DRM-free digital copy)

For a bit of fun, there will be two different ways to enter:

Method 1- Write about your favorite character in tri. so far. Or maybe they aren't your favorite character, but you just really enjoy how they act in tri., etc. Why do you like them, what makes them interesting to you? Make it as short or as long as you want. (The only limitation is make sure your entry has to do with Parts 1 thru 5.)

and/or

Method 2- Draw (or do something artsy) something related to Digimon Adventure tri. It can be a drawing of a character or scene you like. Or maybe you've made a cosplay outfit, do crafts, make figure dioramas, do CGI images, do whatever you want. (The only limitation is make sure your entry has to do with Parts 1 thru 5.)

You can enter either way, or both if you are feeling inspired (and if you want to go to the effort you can enter multiple times, but you can only win once.) The winners will be chosen from a combined pool of both types of entries.

The judge will be me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest in the subject for email entries for clarity.)

I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of art or writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.

The contest will end midnight on Tuesday, August 7th (so right as it becomes the 8th.)

You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Shout Factory will need your contact/shipping information to get you your Blu-ray.

Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us, Shout Factory, or other companies related to the release.

These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA.

Blu-ray combo packs are courtesy of Shout Factory.

Get your entries in, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

And don't forget...

We did a full breakdown and review of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence on Blu-ray!

A trailer for the release

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 is available to order and is out next week: (Affiliate links.)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence DVD
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My favorite character in Tri so far is Koushiro because it's funny to see how he has a crush on Mimi with different reactions and doesn't want to admit it to her. lol He's still the same computer nerd and has tried to find ways how to stop the distortions and meiccomon from going too crazy like a coach figuring out how to stop an opponents offense and trying to slow them down. He still has a great relationship with tentomon even when they went to the digital world and saw him as motimon. Koushiro is a relatable character because I used to be on my computer a lot and I like his strategy making. That's something I would do If I was coaching a team or try to calm down a situation.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My favorite character in Tri (while not a human) is Tentomon. I was never a huge fan of him in the original run of Adventure. I was only “cool a bug that shoots lightning”, but watching Tri he feels more like a character to me and I could see he really cares about Izzy and all his friends (which really hit close to home with me). By doing small things like getting food for the other digimon and supporting Izzy with all his little heart always would put a smile on my face.

"I missed you too, Bakumon."

@Devkyu - My heart ... That's beautiful. May I ask what digital drawing program you used?

Good luck, all! :-)
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    [Insert snarky Gomamon quip here.]