With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Survive Western Release Confirmed

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looks amazing! I like the 3D environment with 2D sprites, in the battle and the danganronpa style overworld. The battle area looked small, is there any word on dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    it will be a pc so people will have modes for more digimon
    Mods don't count.

Mods are why I don't like PC gaming tbh. I'd rather play, and rather people play, the game they where given
    Never seen someone take the "No, no, I don't want the freedom to improve my gaming experience if I can have it without compromising anything." position.

If you want to only play what companies make, that's fine, but insisting other people all do the exact same routine thing when, often, mods are used to make game experiences more personal(and also to fix bugs and quality of life issues that developers were too pressed by deadlines or corporate apathy to address) is really asinine.

You don't get to tell someone not to put ketchup on their burger if the chef didn't put it there himself. Re-evaluate yourself.

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    Great news! It looks like an interesting take on the series and I'm looking forward to playing it!

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Yay! It's on the PC! I might actually be able to get it without having to buy a console! :'D

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Good to hear, I can't wait to pick it up for my Switch or PS4 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochistorm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    it will be a pc so people will have modes for more digimon
    Mods don't count.

Mods are why I don't like PC gaming tbh. I'd rather play, and rather people play, the game they where given
    Never seen someone take the "No, no, I don't want the freedom to improve my gaming experience if I can have it without compromising anything." position.

If you want to only play what companies make, that's fine, but insisting other people all do the exact same routine thing when, often, mods are used to make game experiences more personal(and also to fix bugs and quality of life issues that developers were too pressed by deadlines or corporate apathy to address) is really asinine.

You don't get to tell someone not to put ketchup on their burger if the chef didn't put it there himself. Re-evaluate yourself.
    I mean, there's an argument to be made there to a degree; is there any point in ordering a particular meal if you're just going to make a ton of alterations to it? Obviously this applies more to catered experiences than mass produced things (food OR games =P) but I understand the sentiment even if it is a little limited. Plus, on the other end, you have people who recommend games based solely on the mods that exist for it, and at what point are you recommending the actual game?

Of course, as you say, there's literally no reason to deny a game (to yourself OR others) just on the fact that mods exist for it.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Yeah I find it annoying. Most posts I see for PC are about modding the games.

"____ is coming to PC" "I can't wait to mod it!!!!"

I've seen people insult others for NOT using mods on Skyrim etc

peopke can do what they want but it seems most just get a game then mod to the level it's not the same game.

I wasn't saying it's too bad just I'd rather people play the actual game at least before modding it

buying a game seems pointless to me if you just mod it instead if playing the hard work they put in to give you the game

Looking at this in English I'm starting to believe that Habu finally got his dream dating sim, just not in the way that a lot of us expected

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Guys Bandai Namco DE has confirmed that Digimon Survive will arrive not only in English, but also in Spanish, French, German and Italian for the same platforms!!!

PRAISE HABU!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Can't wait to preorder this!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast