With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Survive Western Release Confirmed

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    No matter what I'll support this till the very end!! I'm really glad Digimon is again in their golden years in the West after several hiatus (at least in what videogames regards). Thanks for everything Habu-sensei 😊

With 100 Digimon in the game, I wonder if they going to have updates often to add more Digimon? 100 is not really a lot, consider there is over 1000 Digimon out there.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    With 100 Digimon in the game, I wonder if they going to have updates often to add more Digimon? 100 is not really a lot, consider there is over 1000 Digimon out there.
    I figure they might have 2/3 DLC Digimon lines ,so maybe 8/12 DLC mons (three Rookies, that can go to Mega etc)

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    it will be a pc so people will have modes for more digimon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    Mods don't count.

Mods are why I don't like PC gaming tbh. I'd rather play, and rather people play, the game they where given

I need this game hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I bet that in the same vein as Fire Emblem your Digimon will be defined for you as units, and they have said that the digivolution will be inspired by Adventure, so there are probably only one or two defined evolution lines for the digimon. So 100 makes sense to me, maybe with more to be added through Digimon campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    Mods don't count.

Mods are why I don't like PC gaming tbh. I'd rather play, and rather people play, the game they where given
    Some games are made with mods in mind. Like The Sims or even the PC port of Final Fantasy XV.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hopefully it has either E10+ or Teen Rated.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    some game have lot of glitches and the company do not care like bethesda game they what the people to mods the game to fixed it for them

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Yes! Nintendo Switch AND PC release! There's two platforms I'll be able to play it on now. Let's just hope that it's not too graphics intensive, or at least has a 'low' graphics setting, so that I can play it without much lag on my non-gaming laptop.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Oh wow I didn't even think about mods. If the community is big enough I'll have to buy it there too even though I haven't played a pc game in years. 2D art is even easier to make than models so creative people could really go crazy with even simple character swaps. I want to see a mod where everything is replaced with virtual pet dot art.
    Last edited by flintlock; 07-30-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast