With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survive Coming to Xbox One and Steam

Survive Coming to Xbox One and Steam

A quick Survive update!

The game won't just be on Playstation 4 and Switch!

The Bandai Namco Asia trailer for the game shows them as also coming to Xbox One and Steam.

With the popularity of those platforms elsewhere in the world, localized versions coming to us should be a near certainty, and should have fans very excited.

Digimon games coming to Steam have been an insanely popular request among fans, and it looks like they'll have a chance to prove they want more.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice, spreading the digimon love.

Okay, I absolutely HAVE to get this now! Before I was debating if it would be worth getting a Switch to play Survive, but with a PC release I have officially run out of excuses. I'm so pleased that this is getting such a broad release!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    ...well, I guess I gotta choose between PS4 and Xbox One. It's a good excuse to play it twice I suppose.

I literally bought a PSV and PS4 for Digimon games though.

The Xbox version will probably be digital only now that I think about it. Best way to garner interest for it I suppose.
    Last edited by Muur; 07-29-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Oh my, a new non-mobile Digimon game that I will be able to play without having to spend money on a console that I'd probably use for nothing else? I'm impressed. Really impressed.
    Just hoping the release date doesn't lag behind the japanese version too much.

And of course the next hope is that if that sells well they just might port over some of the other games too...

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    Mmh, I smell "SEA exclusive only".
    [[PSO2 localization nightmares intensifies]]
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryou Misaki View Post
    Lol but why? Bandai Namcohave a lot of games on our Steam. Edit: Nevermind I'm blind. There's stilk hope though

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I'm already sold on the Switch version, but it's good to see it on a wider range of platforms. And if this does well, maybe it'll convince Bandai to do the same with other mainline games.

Depending on how much it is on Steam, I might double dip.

I'm a Maniac
    The time will come to mod in X-Antibody variations.
    And Pokemon.

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryou Misaki View Post
    Lol but why? Bandai Namcohave a lot of games on our Steam. Edit: Nevermind I'm blind. There's stilk hope though
    Do you remember what happened to the english version of -next 0rder- (PSVita)? He he ... he...
    We'll see but I find it suspicious that the website isn't updated with the new platforms and that the Japanese trailer do not show their logos.
    Last edited by Ryou Misaki; 07-30-2018 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Added a link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast