With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Garudamon Prototype and Beelzebumon Art Shown

Digivolving Spirits Garudamon Prototype and Beelzebumon Art Shown

More fun news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They showed off a prototype of Digivolving Spirits Garudamon at the Digimon Thanksgiving stream!

We actually get a decent look at it, but the screencaps weren't great, so I'll try and nab more later.

Some more images...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

More images of that to come...

In addition Target Nishizawa pulled out artwork of a figure being worked on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Beelzebumon!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Why is it every time we get a Digivolving Beelzemon figure, why does always have to be in Beelzemon Blast Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Why is it every time we get a Digivolving Beelzemon figure, why does always have to be in Beelzemon Blast Mode?
    Probably because a non-shellformer Beelzebumon that digivolved from Impmon would be... borderline impossible, unfortunately, and for it to be large enough for the shell to fold into itself via the back or arms, it would have to be almost three times as barrel-chested.

Just an unfortunate fact of the digivolving series/transformers in general, I'm afraid.

Some speculate that Blast Mode was designed first and the vanilla one was an incomplete form. In any case, having giant "wings" from deformation and not using them seems wasteful.

http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/c-belbla.html

Biyomon looking a bit garish there. Hopefully the paint job pops a little more with the final product.

And Beelzemon looking pretty similar in concept to the old Impmon digivolving figure, but if he can bend his knees, I'm way in.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I hope Garduamon gets more detail cuz the Garduamon kinda sucks. I like Beelzemon Blast Mode though

I come from the net
    Oh hey. Biyomon is next. And of course you need Blast Mode. The wings give you part of the shell for Impmon. You kind of just have to.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    You turn Beelzemon BM around and there'll be a dead Impmon as his wings. Just like Alphamon, he's brutal - killing his little brother and turning him into a cape/wings.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Is it me, or does Biyomon look a little fat?

Is it me, or does Biyomon look a little fat?
    Yes, because Biyomon has the majority of Garudamon's body inside of her gullet and head.

Again, this is just how transforming toys work. Everything has to go somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast