With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Site Updated- New Anime Details. Theatrical Adventure Project.

Junior Commander
    So is this a legit remake of Adventure featuring the 8 chosen children as adults(including Hikari this time) dealing with mature issues and relationships or is this a continuation of Tri with the Chosen Children in college?

Cause I could be into the remake scenario if that is the case as long as Hikari joins on the summer trip as I can't imagine it's gonna be summer camp again nor would she get sick.
    Last edited by MagnaAngemonn; 07-29-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm happy the original character designer is on board for this one. I wasn't a huge fan of the humans' art style in Tri, there wasn't a lot of differentiation between the characters besides their hair.

When I heard "Adventure Theatre Remake" I had assumed another Live Action theatre production.

But now I'm really confused as to what this is.

The only thing mentioned in the streamed live event is the 22-Years Old Taichi and Yamato.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuupaamon View Post
    I'm happy the original character designer is on board for this one. I wasn't a huge fan of the humans' art style in Tri, there wasn't a lot of differentiation between the characters besides their hair.
    That I am excited for as well. Tsubasa art style didn't give the characters any uniqueness in Tri.

The only thing mentioned in the streamed live event is the 22-Years Old Taichi and Yamato.
    Well the only thing shown was adult Yamato and Taichi which I believe was the case as well for Tri. For some reason when it comes to Adventure they always show these two before they show the other chosen children/adults if this is indeed a remake. It still is capitalizing on nostalgia now that they're gonna age them to be the age of the people that watched Digimon Adventure.

I'd be excited for a reboot if it featured the chosen children as now chosen adults.

I would be so for a remake of the characters as adults. It wouldn't be cemented by the epilogue or the decisions of the writers 15 years ago. It can do it's own thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyabVnrBMRk

They're showing a stream is this what was shown at the thing?
    Last edited by Vande; 07-30-2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: triple post merge

Its always nice to see new digimon content coming out soon-ish. I just hope they don't make us wait for months between updates like last time, I'd rather wait more time before it begins and then have all the movies/series in a row or with less wait between them.

Junior Commander DBxDigimon_fan's Avatar
    22 y.o. Taichi?

5 yrs after Tri?

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydramon View Post
    Its always nice to see new digimon content coming out soon-ish. I just hope they don't make us wait for months between updates like last time, I'd rather wait more time before it begins and then have all the movies/series in a row or with less wait between them.
    I personally don't want to wait over 3 years for 6 movies to be released. I'd prefer this gets done with like every 3-4 months a movie comes out or something. I'm gonna be in my late 20's early 30's at this rate lol bbefore this wraps up.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydramon View Post
    I personally don't want to wait over 3 years for 6 movies to be released. I'd prefer this gets done with like every 3-4 months a movie comes out or something. I'm gonna be in my late 20's early 30's at this rate lol bbefore this wraps up.
    Reading this almost makes me want to drop ship and swim over to yokai watch or pokemon. I don't know if I could last another few years of this with no other digimon anime on the horizon.

I don't think I would be as bothered by this if it were a seasonal anime because at least then I wouldn't have to go with weeks with literally nothing digimon. But I guess spreading it out over a couple years means digimon will always be on peoples minds.

Added the image to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast