With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Site Updated- New Anime Details. Theatrical Adventure Project.

Junior Commander
    I wonder if this will be where they add pairings to the epilogue or not, should be interesting. Cause I imagine Sora gets prego around this time since her first kid with Yamato was around 9-10 in the epilogue. So this has to take place near the birth of at least Sora first child right?

If Hikari and Takeru or Koushiro and Mimi are added as pairings then they may need to start setting that up as the epilogue is around the corner.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Stop stretching Digimon Adventure please. Enough is enough.

Junior Commander
    So is this a reboot of Digimon Adventure featuring older versions of the chosen children or is this a sequel well into the future?

Cause if it's a reboot it's more exciting cause everything is fair game and having them be adults going into the Digital World for the first time is an intriguing concept. I'd still prefer an anime series over more films though. I'm gonna be well into my 30's when this wraps up.
    Last edited by MagnaAngemonn; 07-29-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    As long as they broaden their scope a little bit I don't mind. I loved tri. and I know there's still plenty of stories to tell with these characters, but it was self-contained to a fault, so I'd like to see them all branch out.
    Just curious, what did you mean by "self-contained"?
    Just how it placed an emphasis on the original 8 (which, understandable!) but then mostly ignored the supporting cast (02 kids, the families, etc) and sort of twisted itself in knots to keep the action squarely on the Chosen Children. They very much wanted a character driven piece, which is what they delivered, but I'd like to see the plot be a bit more expansive next go around.

Junior Commander
    As long as they broaden their scope a little bit I don't mind. I loved tri. and I know there's still plenty of stories to tell with these characters, but it was self-contained to a fault, so I'd like to see them all branch out.
    Just curious, what did you mean by "self-contained"?
    Just how it placed an emphasis on the original 8 (which, understandable!) but then mostly ignored the supporting cast (02 kids, the families, etc) and sort of twisted itself in knots to keep the action squarely on the Chosen Children. They very much wanted a character driven piece, which is what they delivered, but I'd like to see the plot be a bit more expansive next go around.
    What emphasis on the original 8? The main emphasis of Tri was the self insert horrendously written character and the chosen children were the supporting cast.

I see. The annoying thing of Part 6 for me, however, is the involvement of the nameless humans attacking Ordinemon, yet they did not have the time to show Seraphimon's evolution or the full battle with the enhanced Devimon. I would not mind their families involved since they were already involved in the Original.

Junior Commander
    I see. The annoying thing of Part 6 for me, however, is the involvement of the nameless humans attacking Ordinemon, yet they did not have the time to show Seraphimon's evolution or the full battle with the enhanced Devimon. I would not mind their families involved since they were already involved in the Original.
    Takeru couldn't even get a movie to get to Seraphimon it had to be thrown in the 4th movie randomly.

If this turns into another rant thread, as it currently is, people will be suspended, as a good number of the people doing it have been warned in the past.

If you can't be an adult, you might as well leave.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Pretty sure this isn't a thread to fight about Tri.

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    I will be frank, let's say I am gonna leave some reservations on this new project from what I've read.

But still hoping for the best as time goes by until the complete picture of what's in store for us.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast