With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Digimon Site Updated- New Anime Details. Theatrical Adventure Project.

Junior Commander
    We all knew the new project would be Adventure related. Glad to see Taichi and Yamato again this soon.

I hope this time the children actively make their move and seek digital world criminals and put an end to their in-process plans. As grown ups, not waiting for the problems to be thrown at them would be more meaningful.

And regarding 02 kids, my only true concern is Armadimon's mega form. I really pity him for not having one exclusive to himself as his official mega form was stolen by mighty Zudomon lol. I know digimon can have multiple evolved forms, but it's not really interesting to have two Vikemon as MCs in Adventure universe. I hope we see his official mega form in the new project as there is no guarantee when the next Adventure project will be announced.
    Last edited by Libra; 08-05-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Is this the same character designer from Adventure and Re:Arise?

I'm excited for this new series. And I hope they bring back 02 kids, though the treatment they had in Tri kind of shows producers don't want to do it.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Pokes the first post.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilinmon View Post
    I'm excited for this new series. And I hope they bring back 02 kids, though the treatment they had in Tri kind of shows producers don't want to do it.
    Tri. was never meant to be about 02 kids and though they were handled poorly, their existence was not denied nor neglected. The kids appeared in the first and the last movie. Imperialdramon was the big bad of the second movie. And their whereabouts was sought in the third movie. I'm not sure about the owner of the black D3 though. And they were found by Taichi and brought to the Hospital.
    That was Tri. A series with the intention of focusing on the 8 kids of 1999 anime. Is there any similar announcement regarding 20th anniversary project yet? No. So we can't guess what will happen in the new movie(s) solely based on Tri. and its producers' plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Pokes the first post.
    Oops, lol. I hope they make some characters as stylish as the Links characters.

Follow akamon25 On Twitter Visit akamon25's Youtube Channel Add akamon25 on DeviantArt Add akamon25 on Google+
    i hope meicoomon comes back :3

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516