With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box Announced

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    (the links aren't active at the time of posting, and Yodobashi doesn't have a link.)
    Page for Yodobashi Limited Edition (For the B2 cloth poster and tote bag)

Yodobashi.com's page for the standard edition

Yodobashi's page for Overseas customers (right now limited to those that reside in the 48 contiguous United States only)

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Here the confirmation that Hiromi Seki will be again the producer of the exclusive CD Drama same as with Digimon Tamers 2018:
    https://twitter.com/oja0222digi/stat...93319749423105

Man, I cannot believe they're actually doing this. I think the unreleased soundtrack being, well, released, though, is wishful thinking (which sucks because basically all of the unreleased tracks are my favorites).

I also love how the trailer showed the original version of the opening and getting a clean version of that would be nice, since I'm pretty sure the released CDs have the 2nd version of the opening instead (where Duskmon isn't obscured at the end and other minor differences).

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So we are already halfway (kinda) in the episode 30 of Digimon Frontier, so only 4 weeks to go up to 50!! If we follow up by what Happinet did with Tamers, right before they finished the episodes recap it was finally released which was the brand-new Promotional picture from the Blu-ray Box with all the protagonists in an amazing background! Cannot wait for Frontier's!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234