With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box Announced

Added the first trailer for the BD-Box for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

500$ for the whole set though.. Is that a normal price? D:
    I love Frontier but I'm not sure I can pay that much for something I've seen a dozen times already. That and I don't have a Blu-ray player..

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Luna View Post
    500$ for the whole set though.. Is that a normal price? D:
    Unfortunately for those things yes. It's the exact same price they sold the Tamers Box for, and in general it's not an uncommonly high price for sets of that size in japan.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm aware my fanboyism is out of control after the announcement, but one of the issues I'd love the new CD Drama adresses is this one. Regarding the group of Frontier, I've always seen Koji, Izumi and Koichi as the "grown-ups" ones, while Takuya, Junpei and Tomoki the more "childish" ones, in a perfect balance to me. So now that this new storyline may take place in a near future when the guys are young adults same as in the CD Drama of Tamers, I was wondering if now Takuya and Izumi are able to express their feelings for each other now

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hopefully that means that they add the unreleased OST of Frontier

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I'm aware my fanboyism is out of control after the announcement, but one of the issues I'd love the new CD Drama adresses is this one. Regarding the group of Frontier, I've always seen Koji, Izumi and Koichi as the "grown-ups" ones, while Takuya, Junpei and Tomoki the more "childish" ones, in a perfect balance to me. So now that this new storyline may take place in a near future when the guys are young adults same as in the CD Drama of Tamers, I was wondering if now Takuya and Izumi are able to express their feelings for each other now
    Oh right! I'd like to know what happens with that too. Plot twist, Izumi goes for Junpei after all? I ship her with everyone so I don't mind.
    Either way, April feels so far away. I can't wait for more canon Frontier stuff ;__;

Ohohoho, Toei KNOWS they can't keep on milking Digimon Adventure forever

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by SMite View Post
    Ohohoho, Toei KNOWS they can't keep on milking Digimon Adventure forever
    I wish you were right. In fairness, it has been Happinet but not Toei the company that has promoted the Blu-ray Box projects for the 15th Anniversaries of both Tamers & Frontier. Some time ago, Chiaki J. Konaka made this point clear via his personal Twitter.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I just hope that they don't ignore the unreleased soundtracks of Frontier.

Ain't got no mojo...
    That would be nice. Both regular Frontier tracks,and tracks from the movie,which were later used in the series.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast