With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Updates- Real World Promotional Statue, V-mon Trailer, Twitter Campaigns

ReArise Updates- Real World Promotional Statue, V-mon Trailer, Twitter Campaigns

This is pretty great...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A promotion for Digimon ReArise is beginning, based on the theme of Digimon rearising in the real world.

There is a nearly 8 foot tall statue at the JR Akihabara Station for the promotion. It features Greymon, Erismon, and Agumon rearising out of a smart phone.

It will be on display until August 3rd.

Update- Thanks to chuuuubet we have some great images showing the statue from 4 different angles.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- We have the details for the Twitter promotion.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The campaign will run thru August 3rd, the same as the statue being on display.

They will take the total number of retweets of this tweet, and then add the number of photos of the statue posted to Twitter with this hashtag #キミの冒険が現実となる

If the total is over 1000, all players get 50 digirubies.
    If the total is over 5000, all players get 100 digirubies.
    If the total is over 8100, all players get 200 digirubies.

A few other bits of news.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Twitter Campaign for a Hiroaki Hirata shikishi ended a few hours ago. While it wasn't relevant to us, his long history with the brand makes it one of the more interesting Twitter prizes in recent memory.

And last bit of news...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The event involving V-mon (the winner of a fan vote) will be starting on August 1st, and they've put a trailer on Twitter for the event featuring Junko Noda returning to the role.

Update- Changed the top part of the article since we have a proper image of the statue. The original images are below. Thanks to shino_tora for the photo of the statue.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Greymon will be joined by Agumon and Erismon. They tease the Erismon stuff a bit more than Greymon or Agumon, but it appears it's the making of an Erismon statue.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That is so cool with them coming out of the smartphone. <3

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Really cool statue actually.

Interesting they got Veemon's Japanese actor. I wonder what they would've done if something like SnowAgumon won

Junior Commander
    That statue is awesome! Really glad to see Digimon getting so much love during this weekend.

I immediately got sad from the thought of that beautiful thing just sitting in a warehouse pretty soon... It's fantastic.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    So so so cool. I canít believe this stuff wonít stay on display. It needs to!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I wish I could visit that in person! Looks great!!!! I agree with Chiefofwar117, should be on display 24/7...or go to a building of a digimon amusement park!

Added more images of the statue, showing it from different angles.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Flamon's Youtube Channel Add Flamon on Steam Add Flamon on DeviantArt
    I am SO gonna check that out on Monday.

Added details for the Twitter campaign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast