With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

This is turning out to be a big week for Digimon stuff, and we have even more!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

At Ani-Com 2018, happening right now in Hong Kong, Tamashii has a giant booth.

The entrance to the booth is flanked by the giant Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon statue that we've seen before, but we also get our first look at a Digivolving Spirits Angewomon statue!

In addition, the Digivolving Spirits display appears to be smack dab center in their booth when you enter it!

Update- Some additional images of the Tamashii Ani-Com booth thanks to Tsubasa_Hayate.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

But it isn't just Ani-Com...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Wonder Festival 2018 Summer is this weekend, and Megahouse has announced a product update!

The Digimon Adventure GEM Figure of Angewomon Holy Arrow Version will be on display in color!

Then we have a survey...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The survey covers a few things, but mostly GEM Figures.

It has 4 questions:
    The first 2 each give a huge list of Digimon at specific levels and asks you to pick 5 you'd like to see chosen to be sold as a GEM figure. The Digimon that are selectable are insanely wide, covering not only a wide range of characters you'd expect to see (like 6 different Omegamons), but some that would barely come to mind, including characters like CaptainHookmon and Luminamon (Nene version.)
    The 3rd question is asking who you'd like to be made that isn't on the list.
    The 4th is a follow up to a question from a prior survey. Would you buy a Digivice 01 from V-Tamer that had a training/raising function featuring Digimon from the manga and could be worn on your wrist, and how much would you pay for this?

Some interesting questions...

Last up, something for X-Antibody fans!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thru July 27th and August 20th, fans will get to help decide new X-Antibody Digimon.

You go to this page and can vote once a day what Digimon should get an X-Antibody version.

The Digimon who rank 1st and 2nd at the end of the voting period will get X-Antibody versions!

Lots of interesting Digimon to choose from, including a lot of fan favorites, so if you want a say you might want to vote.

Thanks to babexma for the Ani-Com photo.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I bet all on the list will get a X-antibody either this year, or next year. I have voted for Gankoomon, but there are a lot on the list I was interested to vote on. I was hoping Patamon was on the list, but he was not, but he could already be getting a x-antibody form, because of Tokomon X. Others on the list is Angemon and MagnaAngemon, so I do not doubt it one bit.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Only Ultimates and Megas? well, that sure sucks for reasons that should be obvious if you know me lol. Voted for Lillymon, WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon instead

Also Dianamon, cuz you need a Mega

Didn't vote on X forms due to my personal distaste of them. Isn't RustTyrannomon already designed by the guy who did X forms lol? or was that only Samudramon and hmm, I looked and decided to vote Apollomon. Not cuz I want X forms but because maybe theyll actually pay attention to him now
    Last edited by Muur; 07-26-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Lol, I have no idea how you make, no-doubt very spiky, X versions of ZeedMillenniumon or RustTyranomon, but it makes me laugh that they are options... I went with AeroV-dramon.

As for the survey I went with:
    Perfects: AeroV-dramon, Ookuwamon, Cyberdramon, SkullSatamon, Volcamon
    Ultimates: ZeedMillenniumon, Dynasmon, BanchoMamemon, Marsmon, Jupitermon
    Write-In: Bolgmon
    I would purchase the Digivice 01 if it was less than 5000 yen.

Tried to go for things that stand pretty much no chance of getting figures. Going through the exhaustive list, I had to rule out cool peeps like Andromon, Chaosdramon, UlforceV-dramon(kind of a lock to get something one day, more than most monsters anyway) Z'dGarurumon, Craniamon, etc.
    Last edited by B-mon; 07-26-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    I'm spamming my X-antibody poll votes on RustTyrannomon, I just really want to see how they pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    I'm spamming my X-antibody poll votes on RustTyrannomon, I just really want to see how they pull it off.
    If As'Maria get his hands on it, he can pull off miracles.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    I canít understand the first ones options. Itís all in Japanese. Would like to vote though specially the V-Tamer Digivice 01.

Second survey voted for Demon. Lol he needs more love plus whatís the worst they can do to the poor guy? Cant wait to vote tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Same! Since it was already designed with the possibility of being an X-Antibody Digimon in mind, I really want to see them somehow make it X-Antibody-er. Plus, RustTyrannomon is really cool.

Justimon X-Antibody let's goooooo

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    I canít understand the first ones options. Itís all in Japanese. Would like to vote though specially the V-Tamer Digivice 01.

Second survey voted for Demon. Lol he needs more love plus whatís the worst they can do to the poor guy? Cant wait to vote tomorrow.
    I just went to Lillymon etc page and then copy pasted the Japanese on CTRL+F and then voted

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast