With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    W... Wait, ZeedMillenniummon?! LOL! Dude, are they insane? OMG
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Guys be sensible and donít vote for dinosaurs or Royal Knights. Those are always on the back burner for X-antibody treatment anyway. Send the message that we actually want to see them expand a bit conceptually. Iíd love to see some angel or demon get the X-antibody treatment, thatíd look rad as hell.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Maybe I'm going crazy but I could've sworn there was already an X version of Mugendramon. Seems weird that they'd put VictoryGreymon there but not Z'dGarurumon. RustTyrannomon is already very X-ish but after Jesmon X? Anything is possible at this point.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Thereís a Chaos Dramon X, so you might be thinking of that. Honestly I canít imagine that they would do one but not both of the Next ultimates so Iíd say itís a safe bet that a vote for one is a vote for both.

Yeah, voted for Lord Knightmon in the X-Antibody Poll.
    Pokťmon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Voted for Megadramon for Ultimate and Mastemon for Mega ^^

I really hope people dont vote for Remaining Royal Knights (they prob will all get it eventually...not many left lol) and typical dino or omni (all variants) etc
    Nene Lumia digi really stood out already
    Armagedde/Apocaly/Ancient Digimon/Spirits would be nice too!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wonder what they'll be used for. They wouldn't make them for no reason and it'd ne unpopular "not use fan chosen Digimon". V-pet? Game? Manga etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Guys be sensible and donít vote for dinosaurs or Royal Knights. Those are always on the back burner for X-antibody treatment anyway. Send the message that we actually want to see them expand a bit conceptually. Iíd love to see some angel or demon get the X-antibody treatment, thatíd look rad as hell.
    the winners will probably be one of the royal knights and a dinosaur lol. Popular is popular. I will go out on a limb and say they will. Their challengers will be anime partners like Magna Angemon

Numemon would be the funniest winner.

yeees i wanted them to do an x-antibody pull for a long time but didn't thought they will actually do that
    i voted for susanoomon because he was always 1 of my fav mons and i always wanted him to have an x-antibody form also hoping that 1 of the cherubimons or 1 the terriermon line will get picked as well
    adding apocalymon and zeedmillenniumon to the list kind of worry me those 2 are already dangerous enough i can't even imagine what powers they can gain with the x-antibody

I would put down money on Numemon being one of the winners just because.

It's great to see that they really went all the way with their GEM figure survey... just to illustrate how insane their selection is just let me point out that this list of perfects and Ultimates has more entries than there are Perfect and Ultimate Digimon with profiles in the Digimon Reference Book (367 against 349). So I believe they basically copied the entire list from the DRB (minus a few exceptions like Digimon who already have a GEM figure) and then went over it again and put in more species who haven't made it there yet; Mostly X-antibodies, so they are pushing them for the figures as well, and then more obscure stuff like the aforementioned Luminamon (Nene).
    Not sure what to vote for besides Betsumon and Jupitermon: Wrath Mode yet and I'm not particularly in a hurry to decide since I doubt I'm very likely to buy any GEM figures anyway.

I'm also super impressed by the creativity of the gibberish that google translate gets from some of the names. My favourites this time around are:

• Spatula cycle Kabuterimon
    • CYBIRD Ramon
    • Makeup rack Mont: Vicious mode
    • Grand Russia common
    • Ultimate Bra liver emissions

I'd want some figures of those things probably more than figures of what they are supposed to mean.

I do wish we had the same crazy selection for the X-antibody voting though. For tody I voted for Numemon because he's a design where the really nifty but admittedly also kind of cheap approach of "add more spikes" clearly wouldn't work (besides on its teeth) and instead would probably be a more organic variation like Seadramon X and Gomamon X and so on.
    Tomorrow I'll probably vote for ZeedMillenniummon basically because he's Mr.overrated and if Mr.overrated gets another form easily impressed people will no doubt have many pointless freakouts about how he has to somehow be the final mastermind behind all the events in the multiverse or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I wonder what they'll be used for. They wouldn't make them for no reason and it'd ne unpopular "not use fan chosen Digimon". V-pet? Game? Manga etc?
    Over half of the existing X-antibody Digimon never got much to do. So I would say that it's not exactly guaranteed that whatever new designs they come up with will have some grand purpose. Inclusion in upcoming games is probably likely since it doesn't take too much effort.
    thinking about this kind of makes me annoyed that we don't have any up any Digimon card game running right now (the battle spirits boosters are amazing but too far and few in between) because that was always an easy way for Bandai to just casually get a few more pieces of artwork for even the more obscure species out to the fans.
    Last edited by Theigno; 07-27-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast