With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

I voted for Orochimon, Lavogaritamon, Hisharyumon for Perfects, Examon, Apollomon, Chaosdramon for Ultimates, and threw in two other Digimon for each group to round them out. I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.

I'm not sure who I'll go with for the X-Antibody vote, but maybe one that could use a little more detail, or one that could use more love in general.
    Last edited by Bartz; 07-26-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I don't really care about a figure... but I had to vote for Dagomon. I feel like I should vote on the X-Antibody Digimon, but have no real definite preference. In a way I hate contests like this, because I want them to just give us all of them. Last time it was picking an army from Xros Wars to get cards, and of course Xros Heart won, and of course we'll probably never see what the cards for Blue Flare, Twilight, or the Bagra Army would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.
    It was on both lists.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    If Terriermon or one his evolutions don't win the X evolution contest I'll never forgive you guys, lol. I kind of want a Numemon too though because it sounds so stupid. Hopefully they're not only going to make 2 in the future, I'm kinda with TMS if it wasn't for Terriermon being there lol. Why can't we have them all?! Edit: oh god no nevermind. There's too many cool Digimon here I'm going to take hours to decide.
    Last edited by flintlock; 07-26-2018 at 09:06 PM.

I haven't voted yet, but stuff like Luminamon (Nene) stood out specifically because, it's just something that is never really going to show up elsewhere.

It's not necessarily a figure I'd get, I just like that it's included, it shows how much they are considering stuff from all over the franchise.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    If Terriermon or one his evolutions don't win the X evolution contest I'll never forgive you guys, lol. I kind of want a Numemon too though because it sounds so stupid. Hopefully they're not only going to make 2 in the future, I'm kinda with TMS if it wasn't for Terriermon being there lol. Why can't we have them all?! Edit: oh god no nevermind. There's too many cool Digimon here I'm going to take hours to decide.
    That is what I said about Patamon, but Patamon is not on the list, but both Angemon and HolyAngemon are. I am wondering if they had Patamon X already drawn, when they did Tokomon X, but did not release it to the public.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.
    It was on both lists.
    I must've put the name in wrong as I couldn't find it when I did my search, but at least my vote for it is still in there despite me messing up on it.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Galgomon and Vdramon aren't either, and probably other evolution gaps so who knows. Besides the Terriermons I'd be happy with Vmon X for Magnamon X and Angewomon X to FINALLY complete plotmons x evolution.

One nice thing about the X-Antibody survey is I will not be displeased with any of the candidates that get chosen. It seems too cruel to tease us with all these awesome Digimon and then only give us two though, so I'm really hoping this is a survey for which Digimon will get their X-Antibody form first instead of which Digimon will get an X-Antibody form at all.

I come from the net
    X Antibody era shall rise again and again until we get this Digimon X antibody anime in Yugioh style but with movie animation.

Can't wait to see what will they bring this X form soon. It's hard to vote: VictoryGreymon, Mastemon, Seraphimon, Mugendramon, SGLDs, SaintGalgomon, ShineGreymon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, RustTyranomon, DarkDramon, Chaosmon, Justimon, Dianamon, Apollomon, Ofanimon, MirageGaogamon, Piemon, Minervamon, Fladramon and so many others. I think Fladramon deserves this X form after all...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Well everyone knows I would love a Vamdemon Gem soooo...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast