With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

i'm glad it's fake it looked ugly to be honest

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Only 10 days left to vote in the X-Antibody poll!!
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 08-10-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Oh my god I'm so disappointed I thought the new Digimon would be released today but the page just says that it'll be announced at a later date so we wont even know who won until later. Did they announce that date anywhere because I don't see anything on this page. Wtf. Lol.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Since Sukamon is in the picture I wonder if we'll get a bonus Sukamon X should Chuumon win lol

also if they WERE released today it'd be scummy IMO since it would mean every Digimon already has their X forms designed.
    Last edited by Muur; 08-20-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Since Sukamon is in the picture I wonder if we'll get a bonus Sukamon X should Chuumon win lol

also if they WERE released today it'd be scummy IMO since it would mean every Digimon already has their X forms designed.
    I was under the impression that when all the designers were together for the Pendulum artbook interview that they drew a lot of concepts for new Xantibody Digimon and are only finalizating the designs that won because the Digimon were almost random and seemed to make evolution lines. Even if I'm wrong that doesn't explain why yhey can't even announce the names lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post

I was under the impression that when all the designers were together for the Pendulum artbook interview that they drew a lot of concepts for new Xantibody Digimon and are only finalizating the designs that won because the Digimon were almost random and seemed to make evolution lines. Even if I'm wrong that doesn't explain why yhey can't even announce the names lol.
    well even if they already made concepts art turning them into a full art will probably take some time
    and about the names it could possibly take a few days if they aren't planing to make us wait too long or if they don't want to tell us it could even take a few months in the worst case
    Last edited by shaikgb; 08-20-2018 at 09:01 AM.

My question is who will be doing the drawings. If As'Maria be doing it, then the Digimon will be edgy. I love his drawings, and hope he is the one that does them.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I wonder if someone who I made suggestions will win and if it will be similar...

Image Thumbnail

It's not like they can't, they probably can but don't want to. They might be saving it for next months V-jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    I wonder if someone who I made suggestions will win and if it will be similar...

Image Thumbnail
    Doubt it, IIRC most adult/armor level don't get jewels for their X-form.

edit: welp, turned out only Allomon from armor lv that doesn't get jewel treatment, oddly wikimon says only about half of them that has armor lv on their x form (most of them only has adult lv).
    Last edited by Idiysar Almond; 08-20-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post

It's not like they can't, they probably can but don't want to. They might be saving it for next months V-jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post

Image Thumbnail
    Doubt it, IIRC most adult/armor level don't get jewels for their X-form.

edit: welp, turned out only Allomon from armor lv that doesn't get jewel treatment, oddly wikimon says only about half of them that has armor lv on their x form (most of them only has adult lv).
    Well, the Bandai people are very fond of violating established traditions. And of course, it's one of the possible suggestions that came to my mind. It will also matter who will be the designer. You have to As'maria and Naoya. I would see it overall in a style similar to Magnamon. More muscular, sharper and shining.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast