With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mimi's Hat Announced for Release, Pre-order and Product Details

Mimi's Hat Announced for Release, Pre-order and Product Details

Well this is a big surprise...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai has announced a new product!

Mimi's hat!

The full name is Digimon Adventure Memorial Goods Mimi's Hat!

This reproduction of Mimi's hat from Digimon Adventure is one of those products that has long been requested, and they've gone to extra effort for this one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a big life size version of the hat made with various materials, including wire, so that it's strongly made and stands out well.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition to the hat, it also includes a small audio box...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The box includes the theater size version of Butter-Fly, along with lines from Mimi and Palmon from the final episode...

In fact, they've re-recorded 'that' scene with AiM and Kinoko Yamada under supervision from Adventure Director Kakudou.

The audio box has two modes- Memorial, where the dialogue plays with Butter-Fly behind it for about 80 seconds, and Butter-Fly, where only the music plays.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Mimi's hat is available to pre-order at Premium Bandai. It costs 12,960 yen. Pre-orders will be open until October 8th and it'll ship in December.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The summer vacation adventure of the 8 children is over. However, the gate does not remain closed because of the adventure of the chosen children. This is because it is neither the beginning nor the end. The gate to the Digital World will surely be opened again. If you do not forget the Digimon, it is possible.

More to come...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Oh uhm okay I

So Tai's goggles, Mimi's hat... what else? Sora's helmet? Izzy's gloves? Joe's bookbag?

I didn't even think of Joe's bag, but yeah, that and Sora's helmet/knit cap seem like real contenders down the line.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Not sure how they'd do Sora's hat. They'd have to use the material Batman's "wings" are made from in Batman Begins.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    So Tai's goggles, Mimi's hat... what else? Sora's helmet? Izzy's gloves? Joe's bookbag?
    don't forget:

- tai's shoes
    - tai's headband
    - matt's harmonica
    - izzy's laptop (real working one with windows os or mac os!)
    - joe's glasses
    - t.k.'s hat
    - kari's scarf
    - kari's whistle

Updated it awhile ago since pre-orders are open, but forgot to make an update post here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

While this isn't something I'd purchase, I can certainly respect the craftsmanship. It looks amazing.

What makes me happiest, though, is that they brought Ai Maeda back into the recording booth. I've really missed the original actors for the children since tri. came around.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

I come from the net
    Ha ha ha. Mimi's Hat. Now that's funny. No one would have expected this I'm sure. But where's a set of all the Googles... and Masaru's necklace. heh heh

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    well they may well make the pink dress Mimi is famous for wearing in Adventure to complement the hat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast