With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Survive Website Open- Clean Key Art, Logo, Screenshots, Some Staff

Digimon Survive Website Open- Clean Key Art, Logo, Screenshots, Some Staff

A Survive Update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The official website for the upcoming game Digimon Survive is open!

At the moment there isn't much on the website, but there is still a handful of things of interest.

First up, is a nice clean version of the key art of Takuma and Agumon with the game logo.

In fact, they've put up multiple versions of it, each with different lightning.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition to that, we get two screenshots.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first is the same conversation choice we saw in V-Jump, while the second is a new image of the games battle field.

Last up, a bit of info.

Character Designer is illustrator Uiti Ukumo.
    The composer will be Tomoki Miyoshi, probably best known as the composer for I Am Setsuna.

More Survive to come soon no doubt!

Update- A nice big clean version of the logo.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Previous Digimon Survive info can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... CeciliaCrescent's Avatar
    Interesting to see the original Falcomon design there. I hope this means we'll be seeing a very good variety of Digimon in this game and not just the ones found in Cybersleuth/Linkz already.

I love how the game looks but I think my fears are true now that I see a clean screenshot. This is going to be much too srpg for my tastes.

I think the presence of Labramon and OG Falcomon in this screenshot too implies very, very heavily that they're ally Digimon which I think is really interesting.

I'm still sticking to the theory I had before that your allies will be other chosen-children equivalents and their partners rather than Wild Digimon in an anode/cathode sort of deal, because I can't really see a system where the only in-battle consequences for your choices are the evolution path for your own single Digimon (as opposed to your entire party of Digimon).

A lot of speculation, but this game has really captured me

I mean, they weren't kidding when they said this was going to be different. I'm excited; I don't usually play SRPGs (if that's what it ends up being) but I'm not opposed.

Anybody know how long it usually takes for a localization announcement? (kidding, and I know we'll get way more info from the livestream next week)

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The more I see it the more I love it!! This looks really great. The new Digimon 3D designs look really organic in this environment, and hey who is that hottie? We oficially have a new husbando :O

I wish they have a better picture of Labramon and not just its butt. I am glad he is in it though.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Added info on the character designer and composer.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Meramon's model look a bit weird. Look like Falcomon and Labramon might be part of the starter pack along with Agumon but seeing so many enemies, I don't know if it's starter pack or random allies join. But I finally have a new reason to buy this game for Labramon and Falcomon (That Diatrymon!!).
    Can't see to see more news about the allies in the future

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I mean, they weren't kidding when they said this was going to be different. I'm excited; I don't usually play SRPGs (if that's what it ends up being) but I'm not opposed.

Anybody know how long it usually takes for a localization announcement? (kidding, and I know we'll get way more info from the livestream next week)
    IIRC, the EU version of Hacker's Memory only took a few days to announce it was coming. Heck, here's the announcement from Bandai EU. It was announced for Japan in the March V-Jump and here's the EU announcement on the 21st March 2017. EU outright posted about it right away (I think it might even have been the day after? I'm not 100% on the dates but it was the same month as the Japanese was announced). If they do this exact same thing, we might have, an EU at least, announcement before the end of July

here's the EU (but it seems they deleted it)

https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/news/20...-s-memory/6064

the wayback machine doens't have anything cached.

I did find a differnet site posting it as well though

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/21...rd-early-2018/

So yeah, we found out three days later (HM Japan announced the 18th)

https://gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-...ed-ps4-ps-vita

I don't think it should count as announced until V-Jump is officially released (or is it now?) and then maybe three days later we'll get a EU post lol

So the TLDR: Hacker's Memory: March 18th Japan, March 21st EU.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast