With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Box Set from Shout Announced at SDCC

tri. Box Set from Shout Announced at SDCC

Some SDCC news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Announced at the Shout panel at SDCC happening right now, we are getting a boxset with all 6 parts of Digimon Adventure tri. in the US.

It looks like the cover art for the box will feature the 2nd Japanese tri. Part 6 theatrical poster art.

That's all we know for now. More details to come soon hopefully.

Thanks to Ryan Gallagher for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    way now i need to buy all six movie again

Nice, I was hoping for something like this.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wonder what the price will be. I guess as a bundle it'll be cheaper than getting all 6 one by one but it would still be a good 250$ minimum?

So I've probably spent $100 total on parts 1-5... I guess if this is cheap it wouldn't be a huge loss to skip 6 and get the box set? It'd have to be more than JUST a box though... but it does look nice.

This is so awesome wished i had waited so i could get this and i wonder what the future of Digimon will be

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    If tri. has something utterly remarkable are those amazing visuals, and hey this one is probably the best one (along with Ophanimon FM & Raguelmon's because I'm biased). So hey good news for the American Digifans!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Was sorta waiting for this and holding off buying the individuals. Shout has a history of re-releasing things as a boxset, often with an exclusive bonus disc to promote the sales. Will aim to buy this for sure.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt
    Unless it comes with extras, I'm gonna pass since I've already got them and preordered the last one
    It's KakaGai Week Everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857

Quote Originally Posted by IAreSam View Post
    Was sorta waiting for this and holding off buying the individuals. Shout has a history of re-releasing things as a boxset, often with an exclusive bonus disc to promote the sales. Will aim to buy this for sure.
    Aw, I wish I knew that ... I only have the first 3 films, so maybe I'll spring for the box set if the price is right and birthday gift my other blurays to my fellow digifan sibling. ;-)
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    [Insert snarky Gomamon quip here.]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast