With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digivolving Spirits HolyAngemon Promo Image, plus on display at SDCC

Digivolving Spirits HolyAngemon Promo Image, plus on display at SDCC

Another update on this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After first being seen a bit over a week ago, along with confirmation via a promotional image in the newest V-Jump, we have a better look at the promotional image for the newest Digivolving Spirit figure, HolyAngemon!

After being confirmed at SDCC earlier, Tamashii has put up a nice clean version of the promo image. We've replaced the prior photo version with this clean version.

Plus we also have a shot from Tamashii of the figure on display at SDCC.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Both forms look rather impressive, and it'll be interesting to see his full translation.

Only 3 more of the Adventure partners to go after Patamon/HolyAngemon is out in November...

And if you want to order or pre-order Alphamon (who is out in a little over a week) or other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently sold out, may change)
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

Update- Cleaned up and added some official images.

Prior Update- Thanks to the ToyArk we have a photo of the figure on display in both forms from SDCC!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure looks pretty great in both forms.

The ToyArk has a bunch of other SDCC toy coverage, so it may be worth a look since there's a decent chance a brand you like has new stuff being shown off.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I saw a picture of this figure at San Diego Comic Con on Toyark.com, and it says it's going to retail for $65.00. So I guess this figure will retail for 6,500 Japanese Yen in Japan. And it will be released in November.
    Last edited by Mugenlazlo; 07-19-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Not gonna lie, this is probably the best/cleanest looking one yet. I'm stoked, but it probably won't come out for a while!

I come from the net
    That is nice and interesting but I do still want to know how it'll work.

Updated with clean versions of the promo image, plus an official image from Tamashii of the figure on display.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.