With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Contest- Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Australia Blu-ray and DVD

Contest- Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Australia Blu-ray and DVD

Time for yet another contest!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time it's for those of you in Australia! In just under a month Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss is out in Australia and we have a few copies of it to give away!

Two different prizes this time:
    a copy of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss on Blu-ray
    a copy of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss on DVD

For a bit of fun, there will be two different ways to enter:

Method 1- Write about your favorite character in tri. so far. Or maybe they aren't your favorite character, but you just really enjoy how they act in tri., etc. Why do you like them, what makes them interesting to you? Make it as short or as long as you want. (The only limitation is make sure your entry has to do with Parts 1 thru 4.)

and/or

Method 2- Draw (or do something artsy) something related to Digimon Adventure tri. It can be a drawing of a character or scene you like. Or maybe you've made a cosplay outfit or do crafts, do whatever you want. (The only limitation is make sure your entry has to do with Parts 1 thru 4.)

You can enter either way, or both if you are feeling inspired. The winners will be chosen from a combined pool of both types of entries. The first winner can choose between the Blu-ray or DVD if they have a preference. The second winner will get the other version of the release.

The judge this time will be.... me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest AU in the subject for email entries for clarity.)

I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of art or writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.

The contest will end midnight (Pacific time) on Sunday, August 5th (so right as it becomes the 6th.)

You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Madman Entertainment will need your contact/shipping information to get you your prize.

Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us and Madman Entertainment.

These contests are only open to people who live in Australia.

Blu-ray and DVD courtesy of Madman Entertainment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Can I be lazy and just enter with my highlight for Chapter 2 when I mention how Mimi and how she acts in Chapter 2 and how it resonates with me?
    Writing is hard since I'm in a sling.

Mimiís anxiety about her own personality, and others understand the onlooking Hikari, seeing her friends in such anguish and feeling unable to do anything.Mimiís impulsive excited nature resonates with me as itís something Iíve always had to deal with as many people have been frustrated by this.
    Mimi realises that this is part of her nature, and, despite the fact her classmates are annoyed, she was actually able to motivate Meiko into doing something she enjoyed even though she wouldnít have done it if it wasnít for Mimi.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |