With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest- Digimon Squishable Plush

Contest- Digimon Squishable Plush

Time for a contest!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Squishable plushes are finally available after a decent wait and we're giving one away!

One person will win:
    a Series 1 Digimon Squishable of their choice.

The contest this time will be simple, you just need to answer one question...

Is there a specific Digimon you'd like to see a plush of so you could squish them? (and is there any specific reason why?)

The judge will be me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest in the subject for email entries for clarity.)

I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.

The contest will end midnight on Tuesday, July 24th (so right as it becomes the 25th.)

You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Squishable will need your contact/shipping information to get you your plush.

Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us, Squishable, or other companies related to the release.

These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA.

Thanks to Squishable for the prize plush.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Easy question! I would love a squishy plushie of the V-Tamer design of V-dramon! Zeromaru is already so round and probably slightly fuzzy, it would be a perfect transition to plushie form.

Oh the perfect digimon is a brand new one: Jesmon X! For obvious reasons there just has to be a Squishable of this spiky dude. It may be hard to figure out how to do that but that's not my problem
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Time for a contest!Image Thumbnail (custom)The Digimon Squishable plushes are finally available after a decent wait and we're giving one away!One person will win:a Series 1 Digimon Squishable of their choice.The contest this time will be simple, you just need to answer one question... Is there a specific Digimon you'd like to see a plush of so you could squish them? (and is there any specific reason why?)The judge will be me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest in the subject for email entries for clarity.)I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.The contest will end midnight on Tuesday, July 24th (so right as it becomes the 25th.)You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Squishable will need your contact/shipping information to get you your plush.Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us, Squishable, or other companies related to the release.These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA.Thanks to Squishable for the prize plush.
    I would like a terriormon plush because I would like to hear it say momentai every time I squish it

Ain't got no mojo... DigimonTrash's Avatar
    I mean crap Admin, I can't just choose one! Outside of anime protagonist Digimon it'd be either:

DemiDevimon/PicoDevimon: because the idea of having a stereotypically "bad" digimon who only wants to hug me is very appealing to me. I imagine if he digivolves that it'll be a Devimon but with a variation of the Christopher Walken voice of the IceDevimon from Frontier. Just y'know, less murdery.

Hackmon: because as a Digimon made of blades and metal-like skin he probably doesn't get nearly enough hugs.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    "These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA."

RIP in pieces Muur

Are you ever gonna do one for like... the rest of the world? what if the person outside the USA paid the shipping?

A Digi Gnome Squishable would be fantastic--from a popular enough season to appeal to the majority, yet slightly obscure enough to appeal to collectors. Also they are the perfect shape for hugging, which is all a Digi Gnome has ever really wanted.

I was going to say a Dobermon Squishable because I love him, but I think a plush of Daisuke's noodle cart is more likely than that.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

RIP in pieces Muur

Are you ever gonna do one for like... the rest of the world? what if the person outside the USA paid the shipping?
    Hopefully Imperialdramon can deliver those things over the world in....30 minutes....but until then good luck with the wait

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

RIP in pieces Muur

Hopefully Imperialdramon can deliver those things over the world in....30 minutes....but until then good luck with the wait
    It's one doll, if I won and paid the shipping Marc is paying the same amount

heck he's technically be paying less

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Hmm well I'd go with either Kiimon or Magnadramon. As for Kiimon who wouldn't wanna squish a purple fluff that looks like he's giving ya a judging glare. As for Magnadramon... well it's a giant fluffy lion dragon- a pink one at that. It's the definition of squishable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast