With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest- Digimon Squishable Plush

I want to have a plush of PrinceMamemon. I think he would be a very handsome plush, and he fits well with the context of Squishables. I'm secretly hoping they will make an official Plush/Squishable of him but he's not a super popular digimon, oh well. A gal can dream.
    ​#toomanyocs

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    My thoughts first go to In-Training Digimon since they would be the easiest designs to make into Squishable form, but then I thought about Patamon's cute roundness when it uses Boom Bubble would be perfect for squishing. I have quite a few Squishables so I can see the the big cute eyes and stubby little legs really working with the Squish factor.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'd honestly lose it if Biyomon was made into a Squishable! I used to have the Biyomon pillow pal as a kid so I'm aching to squeeze her again! That and how can you possibly say no to those eyes and her heart of gold?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh man, if I had to choose one, I have to say Erismon. Seeing it makes me think it doesn't get many hugs because of all the quills, but it really wants one! That, and it just has such a precious smile.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My very first instinct was to say PicoDevimon. He's round, he's batty, he's adorable. He was one of my very favourites for years. Sure, his personality might be a bit iffy, but I think he has a lot of potential to make for a super cute plush!
    ...But then I thought about it some more and realized he has a lot of features that might not work that well in plush form. The feet might be unhuggable, the ears might be fragile, and bat wings are just incredibly hard to get right. So maybe PicoDevimon's not the answer.

Then I realized... Gigimon! Gigimon is insanely cute. He takes everything that makes Guilmon cute and wonderful and compresses it flawlessly into a spherical shape. All the nostalgia I have for Tamers distilled into a single red ball with a stubby little tail, tiny footlets and that hyper-adorable ziggy-zaggy mouth.
    Gigimon is absolutely, positively the perfect choice!

...until I suddenly remembered Dorimon existed. It has all of the features I love about Gigimon, but even more spherical, with the greatest expression of perfect determination to grace the face of any Digimon ever. And it's fuzzy! Gigimon may be the perfect Digimon to turn into a Squishable, but Dorimon is practically already a Squishable.

So that's it, my final answer: Dorimon.

Strange, but i would like to see an ExTyrannomon made as a squishable plush! This fella is like the Reptar (Rugrats) of Digimon ^^. There are quite a few reasons why I would like it to become a plush. One, It's plush! We Can't have a plush digi without making one too! lol Plus, It can help boosts Tyrannomon popularity! It's cute too haha (strange tastes i know >w<)...maybe it can draw in some new fans. If ExTyrannomon isnt as huge as Monzaemon then I hope the tag that comes with the plushie has a scale similar to he pokemon sizes in the pokedexes in games. For example, the dex shows size comparison between trainer and pokemon. According to it's digidex entry on digimonwiki Extyrannomon is a plush toy that possesses power rivaling that of Monzaemon. I hope they mention that bit on one of the tags. Random and off topic, but we totally need an episode where the digidestined are caught in a Toy Town showdown between the two monz (maybe in the future anime installment). In addition, based on what the materials looks like i think the soft/fuzzy looking material would work well with ExTyrannmon. Lastly, As if the inside of the dino doll isn't a mystery already xD. Maybe they can have a little memo tag as well. Is it a Numemon, Sukamon, Bakemon?....we WANNA know! But if the mystery digimon are like the barnacles on Octomon then then i don't mind either...still a cute digi.

So many great suggestions --good luck, everyone and thanks for the chance!

I finally narrowed it down to choose Poromon, not just because I'd squish him like crazy like Yolei (sorry my little guy), but the Zero Two Digimon don't get enough love (and totally shafted in the tri films, LOL). Also cosplay reasons. I know he wouldn't be too hard to sew, but to be accurate, he needs to be able to stretch and squish for all the abuse--ah, I mean love! that Yolei puts him through. I think his little beak, pink wings, and red tail feather would be nice details that would look natural on a puffy Squishable. =)

Quote Originally Posted by CloneWarrior View Post
    Honestly, I feel like Kuramon would be an awesome choice for a squishable. Imagine buying a ton of them, and squishing them all down inside a backpack or suitcase. Then you can recreate Diablomon Strikes Back where the Kuramon burst out of the internet en masse - large cycloptic blobs escaping from devices that don't look like they could possibly hold them.

Just the eruption of Kuramon unsquishing themselves as you open up the container. >_>
    Dude, yes!!! If only Squishables weren't $20+ USD ... that's be a suitcase of several hundred dollars worth of Squishables, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rsccooperinc View Post
    My thoughts first go to In-Training Digimon since they would be the easiest designs to make into Squishable form, but then I thought about Patamon's cute roundness when it uses Boom Bubble would be perfect for squishing. I have quite a few Squishables so I can see the the big cute eyes and stubby little legs really working with the Squish factor.
    Brilliant! Patamon's probably one of the few Rookie Digimon that would translate well to Squishable form (*shudders remembering how Gabumon and Agumon look*)

Quote Originally Posted by DeKaFu View Post
    ... Gigimon! Gigimon is insanely cute. He takes everything that makes Guilmon cute and wonderful and compresses it flawlessly into a spherical shape. All the nostalgia I have for Tamers distilled into a single red ball with a stubby little tail, tiny footlets and that hyper-adorable ziggy-zaggy mouth.
    Gigimon is absolutely, positively the perfect choice!.. .
    I'm a huge Guilmon fan and though I'm waffling now because of the shipping costs, I'd totally purchase Gigimon if they made him!
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    [Insert snarky Gomamon quip here.]

Ain't got no mojo...
    a Terriormon squishable would be absolutely perfect. I can see it now, hed be in the same pose when he was pretending to be a plushie in Tamers along with the same emotionless face. Haha

(I just saw that someone esle also said Terriormon. Good on them.)

Runner up would be Leomon. Cause as many times as hes died throughout the franchise, I need to hold him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123