With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest- Digimon Squishable Plush

For a plush, there's no better answer than Meicoomon! She was straight up designed to be a fluffy, cuddly ball of adorableness!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'd have to say Monzaemon as he is one big teddy bear and he deserves all of the hugs and attention because of that alone. I know I would love to squish a big Monzaemon plush.

Ain't got no mojo... Chaotix12345's Avatar
    I'd go for a plush of Viximon because Tamers is my fave and I still love the incredible irony of one of the most serious, Champion-looking main Rookies we've gotten in any of the anime shows digivolves from THE CUTEST FREAKING THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AGGGHH I JUST WANT TO HUG HER. She got robbed by not being able to be that cute in the show until the final episode.

I would love a YukimiBotamon plushie. It should be the size of a soccer ball to be squishable, but it would be totally worth it. I think this cute Digimon hasn't been on the spotlight enough. Even though it is a recolour version of Botamon, it has a lot of personality on its own. And its perma-blush... I can't stress how much I would like to have one in my bedroom, or traveling with me in my backpack -with room enough for it to see the Real World.

I'm a Maniac
    I really would like a decent impmon plush. His character really does speak to my soul because initially I thought I'd be a vaccine type of person, but really I'm a virus type. Plus he is a redemption character and I'm a super sucker for those

for some reason, tonosama gekomon, but im not in the US, so don't count my entry.

This really sucks, I live outside of the US so I can't have one. And I was really looking forward to it too... Oh well.
    Good luck to the future lucky winner!

I come from the net CloneWarrior's Avatar
    Honestly, I feel like Kuramon would be an awesome choice for a squishable. Imagine buying a ton of them, and squishing them all down inside a backpack or suitcase. Then you can recreate Diablomon Strikes Back where the Kuramon burst out of the internet en masse - large cycloptic blobs escaping from devices that don't look like they could possibly hold them.

Just the eruption of Kuramon unsquishing themselves as you open up the container. >_>
    Last edited by CloneWarrior; 07-15-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I want to see a Mamemon squishable. It fits the aesthetic so much and I always thought Mamemon would have been a great series mascot. He gives me Digimon Vpet and World 1 nostalgia especially after Next Order and 20th pets. Plus they could do all the variants, especially BigMamemon!

(I know I'm Canadia but I have a friend who can be a middleman lol)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oooh, this is amazing! I know I'd never really win a contest, but it can't hurt to try. I'd.. actually like to see a squishy Dorumon to be honest. The poor guy doesn't get enough credit in terms of merchandise outside of the Digivolving Spirits figure and the tcg. And you can never really go wrong with a fluffy dragon-fox that, Digital OR Unknown, is still pretty amazing and has had a hand in establishing crucial lore for the Digimon multiverse and has done his fair share of heroics. I remember when I first saw him while playing Digimon World: Data Squad/Savers: Another Mission, and I pretty much fell in love! To this day, after all the research I did, and looking at how things worked concerning him, Dorumon remains one of my top favorites alongside Gabumon, Renamon and Patamon.

Good luck to everyone else who enters!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast