With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Products Announced for Sale at Digimon Thanksgiving

Products Announced for Sale at Digimon Thanksgiving

This isn't a big surprise, but it's still fun.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 - Special Meeting in Odaiba just a few weeks away, the announcement of products that will be on sale at the event was a bit expected, but it's nice to get a proper list.

Digimon Thanksgiving takes place Sunday, July 29th at the United Cinemas Aqua City Odaiba at 6pm.

Products are listed as being sold once doors open for the event 30 minutes earlier (at the moment they are listing the door open time as being at 8:30pm though by mistake.) The products will be available to those without tickets.

There are three types of goods listed. First up, items that are going to be sold before their commercial release.

First up, as seen above, a 4th set of acrylic cards! There are 25 of these, they are 600 yen each, and they are randomly packed.

The character list for the cards this time is: Taichi (Adventure), Takeru (02), Yamato (tri.), Hirokazu (Tamers), Tomoki (Frontier), Izumi (Frontier), Masaru (Savers), Touma (Savers), Nene (Xros Wars), Ryouma (Hunters), Rei (Appmon), Astra (Appmon), WarGreymon, Garurumon, Tentomon, Wizarmon, Tyranomon, Guardromon, Keramon, Falcomon, Bokomon and Neemon, Shoutmon x4, Lilithmon, Impmon, and MarineAngemon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have Super Evolution Can Badges. There are 30 of these total featuring a wide range of Digimon characters. They are 500 yen each and randomly packed.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 silicone wristbands featuring the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary logo. They come in 8 colors for 700 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary shirt featuring the Adventure 20th logo. It's 2,700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary jersey. It features a number of elements that Digimon fans will recognize. It costs 4,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This marche bag has themeing showing a numebr of notable locations, a digiegg, Digimon Adventure text, and a silhouette of Agumon. It measures 12.6 x 24.8 x 3.9 inches and costs 1,800 yen.

Next up are a few items that were at the Digimon Kitchen Car, but are being resold.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Kitchen Caracrylic keychains have the kids in their Digimon themed outfits. There are 9 total and they cost 600 yen each, packed randomly.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Kitchen Car themed water bottle. It costs 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This Digimon Kitchen Car tapestry features the kids in their oufits and is rather large at 28.7 by 40.6 inches. It costs 8,000 yen.

Last up, a few items that will be sold at the event that are already available to purchase.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Adventure tri. bandanas. Both the courage and friendship versions will be available for 1,100 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

And last up, the tri. part 6 ED version of Butter-Fly tri. version will be available. Both the Limited Edition and normal versions of the CD will be sold at the event. The LE is 1,600 yen and the normal is 800 yen.

I'd guess we will see more items on sale than just these, but we will see (a few obvious items come to mind just based on what they've announced so far.)

More news is certain to come for Digimon Thanksgiving.

There has recently been news relating to guests and a livestream relating to the event.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    DEJapan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty/event shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.) Realistically to get anything from the pop-up shop at a reasonable cost you'll have to find someone who is actually going and ask them to pick you up something.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel
    Really cool to see so much season diversity. Makes it feel more like a complete celebration.
    Unfortunately, I don't see these products becoming quite available to people outside Japan...
    Less of an Agumon Champion, more of a general Fan

>currently raising<
    Digimon Pendulum 20th
    Koume(L)/ Kotake(R)

Everytime i think i can give my wallet a break. More stuff comes. Having astra, rei, or even nene from that group would be nice. Any appmon merch is nice tbh.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    OH MY GOD!!! Lilithmon, Izumi, Nene...Am I dreaming?? 😍

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They sure do like the random odds huh... should've just been choose what you want cuz random would stop me buying it there.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! Lilithmon, Izumi, Nene...Am I dreaming?? 
    This is the third acrylic card set and they always had a great selection like this. Too bad its 100+ on amiami or I'd have bought them all.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! Lilithmon, Izumi, Nene...Am I dreaming?? 
    This is the third acrylic card set and they always had a great selection like this. Too bad its 100+ on amiami or I'd have bought them all.
    actually, this would be volume 4. so expensive due to it being acrylic and that there's 25 per box....