With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK Home Video Releases Announced for tri. Part 6, Tamers, and Frontier

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I'm pretty sure that Manga UK are thanking Yggdrasil that they are releasing them. Stops me asking at every Comic Con I go to if they are getting hold of the licenses XD I will be buying Tamers, Frontier and pt6.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Manga UK are thanking Yggdrasil that they are releasing them. Stops me asking at every Comic Con I go to if they are getting hold of the licenses XD I will be buying Tamers, Frontier and pt6.
    Nah fam you need to bug them about Data Squad and Fusion now

Also the dubbed movies

im just been talking to them non stop about sailor moon but that seem to full on the basket as dragon ball and one piece. as uk never got eather dragon ball and one piece for long time but now do but sailor moon still in boat of when.

also still shocked that i need to find that fox kid wicked magazine with the announcement of frontier which was just before the change to jetix. as it was planned but got cancceled in uk

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Nah fam you need to bug them about Data Squad and Fusion now

Also the dubbed movies
    dub movies are going top be harder as not even Cinedigm the people who have the right to season 1 to 6 of anime has the movie. now if shout can get them then that be big help even to the point of redubbing the original three movie that made the first movie.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Manga UK have confirmed that Digimon Tamers has been rescheduled for September 24th (one week later). First post updated to confirm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12