With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20th Pendulum Update- RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms

20th Pendulum Update- RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms

Another Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

MonMon Memo is back yet again, and for the 13th update, they're going over something special for the 20th Anniversary Pendulums. And it involves the Legend Arms!

Both Legend Arms introduced during the 20th Anniversary will show up in the 2nd wave of 20th Pendulums.

Rudomon, introduced in the original 20th Pendulums, and Zubamon, from the 20th Anniversary V-Pet.

Zubamon becomes a sword, Rudomon becomes a shield. The strongest sword and the strongest shield.

Zubamon is included in the Beelzebumon color 20th Pendulum, plus all the 20th V-Pets of course.

Rudomon is in all the 20th Pendulums.

They also point out how the Pendulum has jogress, and a number of people have already noticed that when these Digimon evolve to their Ultimate forms, they can jogress together.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

People noticed this drawing in MonMon Memo 10, and it is indeed a drawing of the jogress of Bryweludramon and Durandamon.

It's RagnaLordmon, the Digimon with the strongest sword and strongest shield.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A look at his sprite.

They note there are still many mysteries regarding RagnaLordmon, but an official illustration of him will be shown soon. They ask us to look forward to it.

Next week MonMon Memo will be back with information about the Digital Monster Art Book Ver. Pendulum.

The translation for his name may be tweaked after talking to shin and garm (there are a few other possibilities.)

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Zubamon line confirmed exclusive to beelzebumon version? Maybe same line as jesmon. I wonder if we can get alter s materials too. They can replace wargreymon ME and metalgarurumon ME

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I have the feeling I'm gonna love RagnaLordmon! The sketch art is one of the most promising I've seen in ages <3

I come from the net
    Everything about this RagnaLordmon screams out "Armageddon Knight" with OP weapons.

I come from the net
    A fusion? That seems like a great idea. Since they've done it before but still. Can't wait to see what it actually looks like.

Cant wait to see that new mon in the new artbook?

I wonder how many they are going to make o.o... until next upcomming series ends? haha

Having this kind of fusion already actually makes me kind of worried about the future of the Legend Arms group in general. They got the Digimon with the greatest sword and the greatest shield so in terms of classical melee weapons there's not much to go from there. I mean what are they going to do next? A potential future fusion of the Digimon with the strongest knife and the strongest shin guard or whatever would look just pathetic next to this one and unless the next Legend Arms go into completely different directions warfare like the strongest nuke and strongest anti-air defense or the strongest nerve gas and the strongest flesh eating bacteria there's not going to be much competition for this.
    To be clear, its mostly the involvement of the strongest shield that is really putting me off here because its just such an ubiquitous concept and basically the most basic and universal defense tool in general. On the other hand Durandamon is not necessarily the be all end all of offense, simply because swords are not universally the best close combat melee weapons, plenty of alternatives, spears, war hammers and whatnot would in the right circumstances beat out a sword, its quality be damned and a Digimon with those attributes could potentially make short work of Durandamon alone but in combination with the ultimate shield that just seems kind of pointless. So basically at least I feel like concept wise they could have written themselves into a corner in a way that didn't really happen to much with other groups where we might have had plenty of "irresistible force" paradoxes but that were nonetheless balanced in the sense of cancelling each other out.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the final design though, I'm expecting lots of red and gold goodness.

So Zubamon line is one of the special eggs:-)
    I would love to see the Lunamon and Coronamon lines as special eggs.
    I never got to raise a Gracenovermon because I don't own the original version 20th

The Renamon line seems likely as a special egg because it would complete the set of Tamers main character partner Digimon. Sorry if this is off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Having this kind of fusion already actually makes me kind of worried about the future of the Legend Arms group in general. They got the Digimon with the greatest sword and the greatest shield so in terms of classical melee weapons there's not much to go from there.
    well they don't have to choose just the melee weapons they can use weapons like a catapult or a gun or a bomb there are a lot of things that can be used as weapon even a stick counts as a weapon i'm sure they won't have too many problems creating a lot of legend arms
    Last edited by shaikgb; 07-07-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Having this kind of fusion already actually makes me kind of worried about the future of the Legend Arms group in general. They got the Digimon with the greatest sword and the greatest shield so in terms of classical melee weapons there's not much to go from there. I mean what are they going to do next? A potential future fusion of the Digimon with the strongest knife and the strongest shin guard or whatever would look just pathetic next to this one and unless the next Legend Arms go into completely different directions warfare like the strongest nuke and strongest anti-air defense or the strongest nerve gas and the strongest flesh eating bacteria there's not going to be much competition for this.
    To be clear, its mostly the involvement of the strongest shield that is really putting me off here because its just such an ubiquitous concept and basically the most basic and universal defense tool in general. On the other hand Durandamon is not necessarily the be all end all of offense, simply because swords are not universally the best close combat melee weapons, plenty of alternatives, spears, war hammers and whatnot would in the right circumstances beat out a sword, its quality be damned and a Digimon with those attributes could potentially make short work of Durandamon alone but in combination with the ultimate shield that just seems kind of pointless. So basically at least I feel like concept wise they could have written themselves into a corner in a way that didn't really happen to much with other groups where we might have had plenty of "irresistible force" paradoxes but that were nonetheless balanced in the sense of cancelling each other out.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the final design though, I'm expecting lots of red and gold goodness.
    Gun, canon, nun chucks, brass knuckles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast