With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Fan Participation Announced for Digimon Thanksgiving and Wada Kouji Memorial Concert

Fan Participation Announced for Digimon Thanksgiving and Wada Kouji Memorial Concert

A few different things fun things for fans...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, for Digimon Thanksgiving, there will be a 'talk corner' during the event based on fan responses.

They don't tell us how many things there will be to respond to, but they have announced the first...

Reply to this tweet with a scene from a Digimon series that left the deepest impression on you.

Then second, we have an update from the Digimon Music Producer regarding the Wada Kouji Memorial Concert.

They're working on 'something' which they hope fans will participate in later, since they know many people want to go to the concert but will be unable to. They'll reveal what this is later.

Digimon Thanksgiving updates can be found here and here.

Updates for the Wada Kouji Memorial Concert can be found here and here.

Thanks to garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Cool, I'll put my entry in tomorrow.

Looks like the Digimon have their own writing festival. https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...68055699779585

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 07-06-2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Thumbnail tags
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Does anyone know if, by "scene from a Digimon series", they mean just from the anime? Or is it also open to things like games and manga? Or do they even specify at all?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This is amazing!! Everything that means "not only Adventure-related content" I'm totally in! I've just replied with the three most memorable moments in the anime and manga to me, being the final episode of Frontier my very favourite one.

Wait, wait Ryudamon confirmed to be part of the Legend-Arms in 3,2,1...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    This is amazing!! Everything that means "not only Adventure-related content" I'm totally in! I've just replied with the three most memorable moments in the anime and manga to me, being the final episode of Frontier my very favourite one.

I think the part they are talking about is the Ouryuken change for Alphamon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post

Maybe ask Habu if he's a member on that site thing lol

I come from the net
    That is a really cute picture though. I have no idea what to ask though.