With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Thanksgiving Livestream Event Announced, Plus New Game Announcement Incoming

Digimon Thanksgiving Livestream Event Announced, Plus New Game Announcement Incoming

Woo, a stream!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Thanksgiving will have a stream called "Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 Stream- Special Meeting and New Game News."

It will be on July 29th, the same day as Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 - Special Meeting in Odaiba, but will start an hour after the live event begins.

The stream will begin at 7pm on niconico and Youtube and is scheduled to end at 10:45pm. (That's 3am to 6:45am Pacific on the 29th.) They mention the schedule isn't finalized yet.

The guests for the streamed event will be...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon game writer Koji Watanabe, who will act as MC, and Producer Habu and Producer Tsuzuki Katsuaki will also be on hand for the stream. They also list 'etc.' for guests, so more stream guests should be announced soon.

The streamed event will have three parts.

Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 - Special Meeting in Odaiba, with some parts not streamed (whether this will be pre-recorded or whether the first hour of the event itself won't be streamed isn't clarified.)

Game Introduction- This will consist of a number of elements, with a big one being a formal introduction of the new Digimon game project by it's producers, along with a Staff Q&A, with questions being collected from the Digimon Game Community site ahead of time. They will also go over the latest Digimon apps (mobile games) and products.

Anime Part- Guests from the live event will show up for a talk. Details for this part are not clarified further.

The early ticket lottery is long since closed, but they are still listing a price of 5,000 yen for tickets, so perhaps more will open up soon.

Update- General ticket sales will open on July 7th.

After last years DigiFes wasn't streamed it's great to have the event from this year streamed, and we have confirmation they will announce the new game there!

Additional details and previously announced guests can be found here.

Update- Producer Habu has also tweeted a few things...

He asks everyone to pay attention to the V-Jump released on the 21st.

He mentions the new game that will be streamed as part of DigiFes (likely just referring to Digimon Thanksgiving as a 'Digimon Festival.')

It appears they are being stretched at the moment, and that Habu is swamped with work. (Likely heavily in development of the game.)

Official announcements of the event will be made on Twitter, please wait.

Update- Tweaked a few translated details thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ooooh, can't wait!

I'm going digital
    I'm in for all of Lord Habumon's blessings

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So amazing!! I just scheduled the date in my phone By the way, can we send questions in other languages but Japanese? I try to figure out what could Habu be trying to say by "being stratched at the moment, at a critical time". I hope it's nothing discouraging :3

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    I knew it! I knew they would announce a new game at the Digimon Thanksgiving!

Now the question is, is it a Story game, or something completely new? I doubt it would be a World game because their very nature limits the kinds of Digimon you can put in, and Habu has let it clear he wants as much Digimon as possible in his games.

"Anime Part"... perhaps means they will put a teaser for the next series in the livestream?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Iím just hoping for digivolving spirits news. Itís been longer than normal for a new announcement :/

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I thought Thanksgiving was in November, not July.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I knew it! I knew they would announce a new game at the Digimon Thanksgiving!

Now the question is, is it a Story game, or something completely new? I doubt it would be a World game because their very nature limits the kinds of Digimon you can put in, and Habu has let it clear he wants as much Digimon as possible in his games.

"Anime Part"... perhaps means they will put a teaser for the next series in the livestream?
    Habumon already said it's going to be a non Story/World games in his previous tweets, so I think this is gonna be a new series and a new experiment for the gaming franchise.

Probably being stretched to have something playable, it can't have been in development for all that long (although Hacker's Memory was probably pretty easy to make).

I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of game this is gonna be.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Can we skip right to that day? Screw the other days.

And I'm expecting a fighting game

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast