With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Digimon Thanksgiving Livestream Event Announced, Plus New Game Announcement Incoming

I'm going digital
    oh Yggdrasil, I hope not a Tri-based game. It's gonna be more useless than giving some new experiments for the gaming franchise. Also it's not going to sell well since the PSP Adventure game didn't sold that well, too. Not to mention that the battle system was a premature Cyber Sleuth (still quite broken).

Habumon is the only last hope for the franchise's goodness. I believe he won't do silly things like that anymore.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I would it it down to the PSP being dead than anything else. It'd be like making a new game Vita only in five years. If they want to make an anime game though it should be all seasons and you can do them in any order you want

I'm going digital
    I'd prefer if they make the anime-based game as part of cross-media (like Digimon World X, Savers another mission, Super XW, Appmon) rather than making it like PSP Adventure. So it would be better if it's new game of new cross media project. Tri-based game won't sell like people in general would expect.

I come from the net
    Of course I meant the Vita. The portable Playstation that they don't care about. That's what I meant.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Someone ask if all the 341 Digimon from HM will be in Survive. I'm too dumb to know how to navigate that site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345