With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: ReArise Updates- Nozomi, Watanabe Artwork, and Gameplay Mechanics

ReArise Updates- Nozomi, Watanabe Artwork, and Gameplay Mechanics

More ReArise Updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, we finally have proper information for the girl from the trailer. She was previously featured in V-Jump, but the only images we had had her cropped out.

Nozomi Tamada
    A sociable girl with a carefree smile in Grade 3. Unlike her shy older brother, Keito, she is brimming with the will to challenge anything and is full of energy.

A great character profile, hopefully we see quite a bit of her in the future.

And her voice actor is a great surprise that will make a number of people happy... Aimi Tanaka! She's had many roles, but she's best known as playing another little sister... Umaru from Himouto! Umaru-chan!

Next up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Kenji Watanabe drew this shikishi to celebrate the release of Digimon ReArise. It's just a celebration image the ReArise team shared, there has been no announcement that it will be given out in a contest to fans.

Last up, a new Digirise Communication has been posted at the ReArise website. This one goes over basic game mechanics, which should all be gone over in game as it's played.

If there is time it will be translated, but no guarantees.

Thanks to shin and garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So the Lopmon and Pumpkinmon aren't her Digimon?

My Twitter translates it as "carefree smile" btw, which makes a lot more sense than "carefree face"
    Last edited by Muur; 06-27-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    So the Lopmon and Pumpkinmon aren't her Digimon?

My Twitter translates it as "carefree smile" btw, which makes a lot more sense than "carefree face"
    Both terms are correct, but shin had already made the recommendation to change it to smile and it's been changed.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Well she's cute. I wonder if she does anything in the game or is just cute?