With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Details for 2nd Wave of 20th Pendulums, Pre-Orders Open!

I come from the net
    Wow... Those are nice. And some nice Digimon in them. They're great.

Looks like we're getting chaosmon after all!

I wonder if we will get all dracomon line in beelzebumon version and hackmon and duramon line for dukemon ver.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Just preordered them! Was only going to get dukemon but thought whatever let's just get both. It's my first time preordering something from Japan too!

I was wondering, is this the first instance of an opaque white body with yellow buttons for a pendulum, for the dukemon colour? I remember I had a fake one as a kid with that colour scheme (knew it was fake because it had pikachu in it LOL), and just wondered if there even was a real one with those colours to begin with.
    Insert witty comment here

The original pendulum zero was a similar pearl color, but the border and buttons were either gold/silver.

I'm a Maniac
    Book will probably be the first time we actually get some proper high-res artwork of the X-Antibody designs.
    Finally, too, because it was always kind of a bummer how small the artwork was for them in spite of how detailed the designs were.

Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Book will probably be the first time we actually get some proper high-res artwork of the X-Antibody designs.
    Finally, too, because it was always kind of a bummer how small the artwork was for them in spite of how detailed the designs were.
    Digimon Heroes' facebook page put up a high res wallpaper with MetalGreymon Xantibody awhile back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12