With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My thoughts on Mysterious Man (Dark Gennai) and Alphamon (Spoilers)

Were RK created as a group when they aired Adventure ?

Many have this opinion that Alphamon, Omegamon, Jesmon and Magnamon from Adventure are not as powerful as RK from when they were introduced into Digimon lore as an official group. I think they are same in terms of power with RK storylines just not cooperating as a team. This might even be the story of how they were originally formed, like pre-RK formation story.

Does anyone have any idea what this project they are working on might lead to? Just another film or maybe series that must resolve everything. Seems kinda weak and lame to finish it with just one final film.

And they really ned to make Daemon appear, maybe just maybe with its ultra level. I wouldn't mind they introduce such level for all digimon from Tais group to make it a pinnacle of their evolution as characters.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by dgmn View Post
    Were RK created as a group when they aired Adventure ?

Many have this opinion that Alphamon, Omegamon, Jesmon and Magnamon from Adventure are not as powerful as RK from when they were introduced into Digimon lore as an official group. I think they are same in terms of power with RK storylines just not cooperating as a team. This might even be the story of how they were originally formed, like pre-RK formation story.

Does anyone have any idea what this project they are working on might lead to? Just another film or maybe series that must resolve everything. Seems kinda weak and lame to finish it with just one final film.

And they really ned to make Daemon appear, maybe just maybe with its ultra level. I wouldn't mind they introduce such level for all digimon from Tais group to make it a pinnacle of their evolution as characters.
    No. They also didn't exist at the time of Tamers. Frontier is where they first showed up media wise I think.

I'm going digital
    @dbdigimonfan I personally hope not that we see diaboromon as the main threat again I think two movies with him are enough. Also I don't see how he could get stronger unless he jogresses with another digimon which I would find interesting.

What ever the threat it's going to need to be able to go against merciful mode which makes me think will Omnimon get another upgrade. The only thing I really hope is the movie isn't stretched out like tri.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    @dbdigimonfan I personally hope not that we see diaboromon as the main threat again I think two movies with him are enough. Also I don't see how he could get stronger unless he jogresses with another digimon which I would find interesting.

What ever the threat it's going to need to be able to go against merciful mode which makes me think will Omnimon get another upgrade. The only thing I really hope is the movie isn't stretched out like tri.
    Fuse Diaboromon and Daemon

I'm going digital
    I prefer they save daemon if they do a season 2 movie.

But what ever the future threat I feel some how making will be involved since we need to wrap up her and dark gennais plot threads.

Ain't got no mojo... Cheeseknife's Avatar
    Visit Cheeseknife's Youtube Channel
    What ever happened to the Sora clone that Nanomon created? Did he delete it, or is it still floating somewhere out there in the network...?
    Last edited by Cheeseknife; 10-03-2018 at 05:00 PM.

I'm going digital
    I don't think this is the place for this question but if I had to assume it was likely absorbed into that one monkey digimon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Nanomon deleted the Sora clone after her escape. I really doubt they’d make any reference to it.

Ain't got no mojo... Cheeseknife's Avatar
    Visit Cheeseknife's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    I don't think this is the place for this question but if I had to assume it was likely absorbed into that one monkey digimon.
    It might be relevant. We have no idea what happened to that clone and there's a possibility they could tie it into the plot in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Nanomon deleted the Sora clone after her escape. I really doubt theyÂ’d make any reference to it.
    I've watched the episode a couple of times and all that happens is that Nanomon clicks a button and she disappears. There's nothing said or done in the episode that would necessarily lead one to believe she was deleted. For all we know, he could have sent her data somewhere else.
    Last edited by TMS; 10-03-2018 at 10:05 PM.

I'm going digital
    I don't remember what exactly ends up happening to alphamon. I think it's stated in the end of the movie ygdrassil is quarantined or something so I'm assuming alphamons trying to free it.

As for future evolutions we will see I don't think we will get another omnimon upgrade unless like jesmon or meicoomon becomes weapons for it or something.

But we might get a agumon and gabumon upgrade of victorygreymon and zeedgarurumon since they always have to be stronger than the group.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234