With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Digimon ReArise General Discussion

With the game in the midst of being rolled out in Japan it seemed like having a discussion thread would be a good idea for once people start to play.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While it's only out in Japan at the moment, I suspect people will still nab it and need a place to discuss gameplay and story elements.

Digimon ReArise is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Is this where we talk about where we are in the game?

Games seems pretty engaging and fun so far ^^

yukimibotamon and pitchmon are in the game! i love the game so far i wish i knew more japanese

lol Ive been resetting until i can get 1 or 2 digimon that can reach Mega

Unless theres a way to evolve all digimon to mega eventually? But then Erismon cant evolve to mega?

Follow ArkheStar On Twitter Add ArkheStar on Discord
    I wish there was some type of beginner guide for those who haven't played link's but are into Arise...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Posts asking about how to do things we don't allow on the forum has been removed.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Erismon profile (http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E...c451da81cb3e0e)

好奇心旺盛で物事に熱中すると周りが一切目に入らなくなるが、警戒心は強く、怖いと感じると針のように硬い 針毛を逆立てて危険が去るまで丸まってやり過ごす。ただし打ち解けた者にはよく懐き、針毛の中に隠したお気 に入りの宝物を見せてくれる。過去に何度かいたずらされたことがあり、テイルモンを見ると少し身構えてしま う癖があるようだ。必殺技は、閃光を纏わせた針毛を撃ち出し相手を攻撃する『ライトニングファー』と、ボー ルのように身体を丸めて突進する『ケンザンダイブ』。

It is brimming with curiosity and will lose sight of its surroundings once it finds something to fixate on, although it is also highly cautious and will make its hard, needle-like quills stand on end when it is afraid, curling up into a ball until no sign of danger remains. However, it gets very attached to those it has warmed up to, and will show them its favourite treasures that it keeps stashed in its fur. It seems to have a habit of going on guard whenever it spots a Tailmon, due to having been bullied several times in the past. Its Special Moves are attacking the opponent by shooting lightning-coated quills (Lightning Fur), and curling its body up into a ball and charging forth (Kenzan Dive).
    [A 'kenzan' (spiky frog) is a needle-covered base used for fixing flowers in ikebana: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenzan]

Is there one for Purisumon?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I heard Rookies are kind pointless because they're not allowed to get to Mega, other than the starting Erismon

Does mean someone needs to get to Mega fast so we see his Mega lol

Did Pusurimon have a baby 1 form after all?

also do we have a Type and Attribute for Erismon yet?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast