With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I am not even sure what I need to be doing. Do I tap the opponent like in Pokemon Go or just click on the Digimon on my team I want to attack next?
    You should probably follow the game's tutorials if the problems are that basic.
    But basically you don't directly tap any of the Digimon on the field, you tap on the portraits of your Digimon and their attack icons on the lower half of the screen to queue up your Digimon's attacks.

I come from the net
    Don't worry about it. I just set it on auto and see how things work out. If it helps, I still don't know how to evo Herrismon and I have a bunch of champions and are about to meet Kudamon and his partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I am not even sure what I need to be doing. Do I tap the opponent like in Pokemon Go or just click on the Digimon on my team I want to attack next?
    You should probably follow the game's tutorials if the problems are that basic.
    But basically you don't directly tap any of the Digimon on the field, you tap on the portraits of your Digimon and their attack icons on the lower half of the screen to queue up your Digimon's attacks.
    I followed the tutorial but it recommended keeping it on auto.

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    Ok so Pumpkinmon plugins can't be equipped by Noblepumpkinmon. So I just wasted medals on two plugins that I didn't initially realize were ONLY for Pumpkinmon. Hm. And I guess I don't really need a Pumpkinmon. Pumpkinmon isn't more useful than Noble with the plugins, is it?
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-24-2019 at 11:19 AM.

has anyone else really been struggling to get onto a bakemon or phantomon clash battle? Every single time I see one it's always 'maximum number of participants reached'.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snimon12 View Post
    has anyone else really been struggling to get onto a bakemon or phantomon clash battle? Every single time I see one it's always 'maximum number of participants reached'.
    same here. I think it is because the level is like 1-4 which is really quickly to finish. So check the time left on the clock. If the clock is like "0:29" left don't join it is guaranteed to fail. Give it more time there should be more bakemon & phantomon clash battles but they are mostly likely from Level 6 and above which may be difficult to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    same here. I think it is because the level is like 1-4 which is really quickly to finish. So check the time left on the clock. If the clock is like "0:29" left don't join it is guaranteed to fail. Give it more time there should be more bakemon & phantomon clash battles but they are mostly likely from Level 6 and above which may be difficult to get it done
    Ah I see. It's kinda frustating as I'm trying to get the Halloween currency for the mega digiegg (unless its merely another for noblepumpkinmon?) but doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Hopefully they come up more often.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Ah I see. It's kinda frustating as I'm trying to get the Halloween currency for the mega digiegg (unless its merely another for noblepumpkinmon?) but doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Hopefully they come up more often.
    To be honest the best thing you can do is to get your digimon to max level and then you can do higher level battles and it will make things easier for future events

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    Well today/tonight seem to be LIT. There's been mad clashes open. I've not had to spam refresh as much. As opposed to days before today. Or maybe I'm just more intent.
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-24-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KhanadianGeek View Post
    Well today/tonight seem to be LIT. There's been mad clashes open. I've not had to spam refresh as much. As opposed to days before today. Or maybe I'm just more intent.
    I think for the first few days after a new Clash Battle opens, the combination of lots of low level battles and high demand makes it really hard to support the battles. Always seems to clear up quickly!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast