With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

I come from the net
    Well, thank you Geek. I'll just keep looking for more info, maybe in that Reddit linked here.

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Well, thank you Geek. I'll just keep looking for more info, maybe in that Reddit linked here.
    Oh yeah no problem! I think it may be worth noting as well for everyone/anyone that the tiers they share... are likely specifically what they've observed/learned from playing the JP version. Not global.

Ain't got no mojo... DigitalJex's Avatar
    Are rubies the only way to get new Digimon? I've been stuck with the same bunch since the start.
    nic-knock nic-knock nic-knock

Nevermind Underworld. Pfft. But you can actually get some rubies from clash battles as well. They now have a clash battle search and there is a first time clear reward of 2 rubies for each level. The levels are presented like stages throughout the story chapters. And this is a great way to co-ordinate with friends/other players. I'm not sure if the JP version had this system, but this is cool. Although the fact that the stamina cost keeps going up per level is.. not great. Last stage (10) goes up to 35.

I would suggest not even bothering with Battle Park until the last day or two. Because your place just hella drops through the hours alone. Nevermind days through the week. If you want 400 rubies and 90 BP medals you should be able to blast through until you get between 501 and 1000. At that point, you just wait until the "season" ends. Just use the rubies you earn from each rank jump, and then stop at rank c and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-16-2019 at 02:24 AM.

The game is kind of not what I expected but I kind of like it so far. It feels kind of awkward at times (the dialogue... isn't great, not sure if it's just the clunky translation or just the weird attemp at making an anime game) and the gameplay leaves a bit to be desired (I like battles in Digital Master more, even though I think it's an unofficial game?) but it's pretty addicting nonetheless. I like how it's not super money hungry at least in my opinion, getting rubies is fairly easy. Very charming.
    Last edited by Viktor; 10-16-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: got game titles mixed up

What is the deal with Digimon personalities? We have Brave, Calm, Deft, Devoted and Tenacious in english. But what are the equivalents to each of them in the JP version? aside from Brave and Calm?each of them in the JP version? aside from Brave and Calm? I'm going off of the link I provided earlier in this thread.
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-16-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The English terms are roughly accurate.

Red = Yuukan (brave, heroic, gallant)
    Blue = Reisei (calmness, composure, coolness, serenity, presence of mind)
    Purple = Kiyou (skillful, adroit, dextrous, deft, nimble, handy, clever, shrewd, ingenious)
    Yellow = Fukutsu (persistance, fortitude, indomitability)
    Green = Kenshin (dedication, devotion)

Edit:
    Here are the elements. I know no one asked for them, but screw it. Looks like they're the same or similar to the terms used in Links, just localized differently.

Fire = Ennetsu (sweltering heat)
    Water = Suihyou (water/ice, frozen water)
    Plant = Kusabana / Souka (flower, flowering plant)
    Earth = Daichi (ground, earth, the solid earth, the land)
    Wind = Karakaze (dry wind)
    Electric = Denji (electromagnetic)
    Holy = Shinsei (holiness, sacredness, sanctity, dignity)
    Dark = Ankoku (darkness)
    Void = Nu (nothing, naught, nought, nil, zero)
    Last edited by TMS; 10-16-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ahh ok cool. Thanks!

what niche is HiAndromon supposed to fill? I went throug jt effort of evolving one (Tenacious, Hagurumon -> Guadromon -> Andromon prevos) and it has significantly lower stats than the Filmon and Aeroveedramon on my team everywhere but HP as well as a special that only does 180% or so compared ti the over 200%s
    Last edited by SparkGold; 10-18-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    what niche is HiAndromon supposed to fill? I went throug jt effort of evolving one (Tenacious, Hagurumon -> Guadromon -> Andromon prevos) and it has significantly lower stats than the Filmon and Aeroveedramon on my team everywhere but HP
    I just got one too, and it does seem a bit underwhelming compared to my other Megas. I think maybe the fact its main skill hits all enemies and has a what seems to be a pretty high status infliction rate is supposed to balance it out? I dunno.
    Last edited by Deep Saver; 10-18-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast