With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    So we'll get the first add on chapter next month or at some point during this month?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Maybe. They might just follow whatever schedule they want. Links eventually caught up to the Japanese version, so I imagine they'll go a little quicker than what the JP version did.

is there any reason I should care about my Digimon that don't go up to mega? Evolving is such a series of chores that I'm too focused on getting there with those who already can and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with everybody else (I'm on the international release)
    Last edited by SparkGold; 10-12-2019 at 02:39 AM.

I think if you only have or can afford the few megas you do have that don't take up an entire team, then that's what I'd do. You just max what you have. Also.. AeroVeedramon has very subarashi dps, yo.

Do you get more rewards for, say, story if you aren't using backup?
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Anyone have a list of pull banners from JP version? I'm trying to figure out how long it might be in the English version until we hit a banner with a line/Mega I like. I'm just trying to figure out how manage my pull gems till then.

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Is anyone else having issues with the Digiwalk feature? I can't get the button to show up on the screen, though I think my phone has a pedometer. :/
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 10-12-2019 at 01:18 PM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    Anyone have a list of pull banners from JP version? I'm trying to figure out how long it might be in the English version until we hit a banner with a line/Mega I like. I'm just trying to figure out how manage my pull gems till then.
    https://digimonrearise.boom-app.wiki...S0UsLYrIVgJAeg
    This might help. A Reddit user by the name of Tica25 has put together 3 guides on how to play, the tiers, as well as their own take on JP ReArise. Most notably, in your case, would be that they provided a link to a JP ReArise wiki, which you can translate and likely get the answers you seek from.

I think a couple models of phones are having problems with it. on my iPhone 7 it hasn't been registering my steps very consistently.

I come from the net
    So am I dumb/just not looking clearly or is it a bit hard to understand how to evo Herrismon? Where do I get the thing he needs and how? Thank you.

I couldn't log onto the game last night due to maintenance issues.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast