With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Completely digital
    my first impression so far is that the story of ReArise is quite cringeworthy. Too fast introduction, too fast of anything... The bond developement with Erismon is also unnatural as well... I dunno probably it was my misunderstanding of the dialogue, but I felt that way.
    Last edited by DATS24; 06-26-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Sounds like Digimon, alright.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Sounds like Digimon, alright.
    I dunno what to say, but I've seen much better story introduction of several digimon games. And I feel like Heroes/Crusader still have better introduction... probably coz there's no human tamer in that game

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    (and I have no idea how faithfully Crusader's plot was adapted for Heroes).
    There's some comics I couldn't unlock because the drop rates for the Aegiochusmon evolution materials were horrendous (everything past what I uploaded is presented not as animation but as a collage of screenshots), but here's all the animated cutscenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAuG...jH1i8swQeQ9Xq7

How gacha-reliant and grind-heavy is reArise? Especially compared to when (Japanese) Linkz started? In (JP)Linkz, re-rolling was for getting digimon with medal, heard for reArise that not all digimon could become ultimate level and that's probally where many player re-roll. I wanted to play reArise but Linkz is being evil by keeping me busy with LucemonSM event and then that "not all digimon can become ultimate level" in reArise made me remember how painful it was to get ultimate level in DW2, Ryo series, and Story Super Xros Wars.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    There's some comics I couldn't unlock because the drop rates for the Aegiochusmon evolution materials were horrendous (everything past what I uploaded is presented not as animation but as a collage of screenshots), but here's all the animated cutscenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAuG...jH1i8swQeQ9Xq7
    Thanks! I just now noticed that someone added translations of the scenes in Crusader to Wikimon, and the dialogue seems to have been generallly rewritten for Heroes. I'm not sure who translated the scenes or how accurate they are, but the katakana checks out (for example, Titamon is mentioned in Crusader's version of the scene where Ceresmon appears, but not in Heroes' version). I'm actually rather surprised at the amount of stuff that was changed. Combined with how Links was, it doesn't bode well for a theoretical English version of the much more character-driven ReArise.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    How gacha-reliant and grind-heavy is reArise? Especially compared to when (Japanese) Linkz started? In (JP)Linkz, re-rolling was for getting digimon with medal, heard for reArise that not all digimon could become ultimate level and that's probally where many player re-roll. I wanted to play reArise but Linkz is being evil by keeping me busy with LucemonSM event and then that "not all digimon can become ultimate level" in reArise made me remember how painful it was to get ultimate level in DW2, Ryo series, and Story Super Xros Wars.
    A lot less than Linkz. At least it's grindable and progress can't be screwed over by RNG (unless you mean top-tier stuff, then that's a given, like the current Garurumon banner). Haven't translated the story, but it's progresses all over the place, too quickly.
    Plus the game emphasises on teamwork and the rewards are generous.

It does help if you do a good pull at the beginning though, as it skips through the grind with your first mon... Even with that, it isn't too bad building from scratch anyway.
    And unlike Linkz, rolling and getting bad mons doesn't mean the end of the world as you can build them up anyway... And there's already two buffs (things made better or easier) since launch.

The value for money as usual (like Linkz) however, is crap.

So, Purusimon, Erismon, Filmon, and Stefilmon are the only new Digimon in this game?

And the game is still incomplete?
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Anyone had Stefilmon yet so his attribute, profile, attacks etc can be confirmed?

and does he have a Mega yet lol
    Last edited by Muur; 08-14-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Anyone had Stefilmon yet so his attribute, profile, attacks etc can be confirmed?

and does he have a Mega yet lol
    to get stefilmon you need a special evo code made just to get him but the evo code hasn't been released yet
    filmon is going to appear in chapter 13 so we might get the evo code when the chapter will be released

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast