With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The only "incorrect" name in Heroes would be Aegiochusmon Holy (Japanese, Holly) and the other names Bandai's DRB screwed up like "Hackmon", I guess. 99.9%, and we may as well count as it 100%, do it as the Japanese names. "Medic" comes from the medal list of CS and HM, rather than Heroes

Or do you have proof it was MedicialDukemon on Heroes? cuz if you do, that's good because the Digi Wiki is using "MedievelDukemon" as "that was used in Heroes, so we're using that to avoid MedicialGallatmon" so if you have some pics of Heroes with that name in English, I'll gladly enjoy them.

I wouldn't count too hard on the medal lists though, unlike player characters they prob thought about them for 1 second. The name would be the correct Medieval Gallantmon like it is in Next Order's card list if it became playable.

I don't think I've ever heard of the PS4 games having anything other than typos though, outside of one instance that apparently Yuuko tells you to go somewhere but you're actually supposed to go somewhere else or something I once read on TV Tropes. I also recall an instance the quest log of HM states to go to floor 2 of Kowloon but you actually have to go to floor 5

still not storyline or character changes though. Your fears seem to be 5 years out of date other than Links I guess? even then, is there even "characters" to change in Links? the girl who gives you eggs?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Ah, so the Medieval misspelling was from a different localized game. Like I said, I didn't play Heroes, but I thought someone had complained about stuff like that and Sakuyamon Maid Mode in connection with it.

Anyway, do you speak Japanese? If you don't, you have no way of knowing whether anything was changed in Cyber Sleuth (or anything else, especially considering a lot of the older games don't even have voice acting). That's kind of the problem. Those of us who only understand English can only take the localization at face value.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Nah they come from the medal list of Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory which copy pasted the same list.

I wouldn't say maid is incorrect though, it's just not referring to what you think it is. A shrine miko in English is a shrine maiden, and maid is short for maiden. So the full would be "Saukyamon Maiden Mode", rather than it wearing a frilly little maid suit and clean houses and whatever you'd think "Maid mode" is. Another interpretation could be a "shrine priestess"

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I wouldn't say maid is incorrect though, it's just not referring to what you think it is. A shrine miko in English is a shrine maiden, and maid is short for maiden. So the full would be "Saukyamon Maiden Mode", rather than it wearing a frilly little maid suit and clean houses and whatever you'd think "Maid mode" is. Another interpretation could be a "shrine priestess"
    Yes, I brought that up last year in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    "Maid" can be taken to mean "maiden," but it's not a sense that's used much anymore. It sounds old-fashioned.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

wait wait wait u cant get megas besides the starter digimon????

and are digimon evo's predetermined? like when u get those free ones the ones that appear before the rookie is the only ones they can evolve into?
    Last edited by Uchihab17; 06-25-2018 at 04:18 PM.

It's same as Linkz when it started, we had no Ultimate til first event, and that was like a month and a half after launch date. Global Linkz version had so much advantage in game's version and updates from begining.
    Don't worry, we'll get Ultimate Level mons eventually in ReArise.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter
    Profile for Firumon: Data attribute, Beast Man Digimon
    体に大きな棘が何本も生えている獣人型デジモン。どんなものも貫く赤い爪と、刺したものにエネルギーを流し 込む黄色い針毛を持つ。寝心地のいい巣材を集めたり好物を探すような、のんびりした性格である。必殺技は、 敵を針毛で串刺しにし、エネルギーを流し込みデータを破壊する「ライトニングスティンガー」と、両手の爪で 斬撃を途切れなく繰り出す「クリムゾンスラッシュ」。
    A beast-man Digimon with many large spikes sprouting out of its body. It has sharp red claws that can slice anything, and yellow quills that inject energy into whatever it pierces. It has a carefree personality, the kind that likes to collect soft material that help it to sleep easily in its nest or search for its favorite foods. Its special attack is "Lightning Stinger" which skewers the enemy and injects energy into them that destroys their data, and "Crimson Slash" where it whirls in a continuous slashing attack with both claws.

No profile for Purisumon.

So has anyone found how Erismon mega look yet?

so i got a guardromon that can evolve into hiandromon and he started in lvl 1 unlike the other champion digimon i got i think it might make him easier to get but i'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    So has anyone found how Erismon mega look yet?
    there aren't a lot of megas in the mega list that i can see right now (i don't even see wargreymon) erismon mega isn't there so they probably don't want to show him yet

Has anyone attempted to translate the dialogues? I'm slowly progressing through the first couple minutes, and things are already pretty vague for me to trust my translations lol.

After the prologue (narrated by Hiroaki Hirata), which explains what Digimon are and how they have been appearing in the real world and creating memories with humans, both as friends and as threats, an unknown character talks about how they've been deleted and will break both humanity and Digimon to bring about "observation".

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast