With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

  1. #101
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.
    Since it started at Agumon, it will get to RizeGreymon and then end there. Rookie Digimon can't get to Mega unless they're special ones like the 20th anniversary Tentomon. (or the NoblePumpkinmon egg)

    Oh that's right. I forgot. That's so weird though. I have a Kyubimon that started as Kyubimon so I should be able to reach mega with that.

    If you want WarGreymon you need to pull a Greymon that can get to Mega.
    Ah yeah that's right. I forgot. So weird though. At least I can evolve my Kyubimon to mega then.

  2. #102
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,740
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.
    Since it started at Agumon, it will get to RizeGreymon and then end there. Rookie Digimon can't get to Mega unless they're special ones like the 20th anniversary Tentomon. (or the NoblePumpkinmon egg)

    Oh that's right. I forgot. That's so weird though. I have a Kyubimon that started as Kyubimon so I should be able to reach mega with that.

    If you want WarGreymon you need to pull a Greymon that can get to Mega.
    Ah yeah that's right. I forgot. So weird though. At least I can evolve my Kyubimon to mega then.
    Possibly anyway lol. Not all Ultimates can get to Mega.

    Gacha for ya.

  3. #103
    Ain't got no mojo... Warlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    6
    Visit Warlock's Youtube Channel
    I'm personally not a fan of that part, it's just to cheat you out of good pulls on banners.

  4. #104
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of that part, it's just to cheat you out of good pulls on banners.
    True. That's one of the major flaws of the game. On a more positive note I finally beat a clash battle.

  5. #105
    Ain't got no mojo... DigitalJex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    6
    Clash battles get easier the longer you play and level up your digimon, especially your plug-ins. The draw system is definitely my biggest turn off from the game; I need good digimon, Bandai!
    nic-knock nic-knock nic-knock

  6. #106
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJex View Post
    Clash battles get easier the longer you play and level up your digimon, especially your plug-ins. The draw system is definitely my biggest turn off from the game; I need good digimon, Bandai!
    Yeah that is true. I haven't been playing a whole lot cuz I got bored with it. I feel bad cuz I love Digimon. But I get so bored with the game.

  7. #107
    Junior Commander frankiemon827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    351
    Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJex View Post
    Clash battles get easier the longer you play and level up your digimon, especially your plug-ins. The draw system is definitely my biggest turn off from the game; I need good digimon, Bandai!
    Yeah that is true. I haven't been playing a whole lot cuz I got bored with it. I feel bad cuz I love Digimon. But I get so bored with the game.
    Me too. I would have kept continuing with this we can get better digimons via summons. So far all the limited summons got me crap to average digimon to work with even I put few hundred bucks into it

  8. #108
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Curiously I'm surprised to see GaiOumon's Gaia Reactor got animated and Cherubimon got new attack animation so how many certain ones got new attack animations where Cyber Sleuth series didn't give them second attacks for animations?

  9. #109
    Junior Commander Ryudamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    398
    Wonder what they are going to do with the Ouryuken mode of Alphamon. It is like the same as Omegamon, which takes 2 mega Digimon to Digivolve it. In games, they usually use the 2 Digimon forms instead of one like in the movies.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •