With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise General Discussion

I cannot get Agumon do digivolve. This is annoying. I might take a break from the game today to do other things for my birthday.

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KhanadianGeek View Post
    Well today/tonight seem to be LIT. There's been mad clashes open. I've not had to spam refresh as much. As opposed to days before today. Or maybe I'm just more intent.
    I think for the first few days after a new Clash Battle opens, the combination of lots of low level battles and high demand makes it really hard to support the battles. Always seems to clear up quickly!
    Mmyeah that's probably it.

I come from the net
    I finally got that thing to evo Herrismon. So that made me happy. Not sure why it took so long though. But oh well.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I finally got that thing to evo Herrismon. So that made me happy. Not sure why it took so long though. But oh well.
    It will take even longer to get to its Ultimate & Mega forms since it is related to the story which currently stops at chapter 11

Ugh. Stuck on Underworld B25. It just feels hopeless since I can't of course direct where any moves go. And I don't have any Digimon that reject the status ailments.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    It will take even longer to get to its Ultimate & Mega forms since it is related to the story which currently stops at chapter 11
    Eh. That's fine with me. I take up enough time just doing daily stuff anyway. There's maybe just a few too many load screens.
    Last edited by TMS; 10-27-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Not much longer. I can expect it tonight at 11pm. So everyone can get it this week. Like today/tomorrow.
    Last edited by KhanadianGeek; 10-27-2019 at 10:58 PM.

Visit Warlock's Youtube Channel
    I've been enjoying the English verison of this game so far, looking forward to putting in a lot of time.

I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.
    Since it started at Agumon, it will get to RizeGreymon and then end there. Rookie Digimon can't get to Mega unless they're special ones like the 20th anniversary Tentomon. (or the NoblePumpkinmon egg)

If you want WarGreymon you need to pull a Greymon that can get to Mega.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast