With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "What to buy" thread

You can also get omegamon in silver black from metal empire egg group, right?

I come from the net
    Yes, the Silver Black Pendulum 20th has the 5.x Metal Empire egg with Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Omegamon. (Omegamon wasn't in the original 5.x Pendulums.)
    Silver Black also has the 3.x Nightmare Soldiers egg with Garurumon and WereGarurumon, but it doesn't evolve into MetalGarurumon. And there's no Agumon or Gabumon.

Ain't got no mojo...

Need some help to get back

Hu guys, im new in the forum. Im a 30 years old journalist from Argentina whos want to get back into de Digimon stuff, after years and years of another franchise. The point is that i want to get into raising and competitive v-pet scene (if there is something like that) and i read a lot of stuff about, but i still have doubts about it. Since our money is devaluated, every device is very expensive so i need to study what to buy.
    The cheaper option is to go for a 20th aniversary, but i don't know if that work for a competitive scene, mostly online.
    What do you recomend me to buy?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Welcome!

Firstly, I would definitely recommend a modern device. This includes the Digital Monster Ver.20th, the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th and the Digital Monster X/X2. They've improved a lot of elements of raising Digimon on these devices, and which one you should get really depends on your taste. If you want to raise a large variety of Digimon, the Pen20 is the best choice. If you want a device that you have to keep a closer eye on, thus ultimately using it more, the DM20 is the best choice. If you prefer a device where evolution outcomes are more varied, with more raising mechanics, then the DMX is the best choice. My personal favorite place to order from is Japanyouwant, but there are other options out there.

As far as the competitive scene goes, you would have to live in Malaysia to get really into that haha. Outside of Malaysia though, there is a great system called Digimon 0NL1NE, which you can read more about here: https://withthewill.net/threads/2124...cation-Project

Making the device yourself is pretty straightforward and doesn't require experience with small electronics. I've used mine to battle plenty of people from all over, it's pretty fun!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Actually im gettin the Digital Monster Ver.20th, was the chepeast one i found. Also, too bad the competitive scene is center in Malasya. I guess this stuff is still a niche. Imagine an actual big tournament of vpets with national, regionals and Worlds!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Try the Sales and Trading area on the forum, there are sellers who don't use Ebay prices. Just make sure you read the sales and trading rules first

Follow wychking On Twitter Add wychking on Discord Add wychking on Steam
    I've ordered two 20th Anniversary editions myself and I'm thinking about pre-ordering the new Digital Monster Ver. 3s. A bit of a silly question perhaps, but would it be better for me to track down the other two X's first? Otherwise, great advice

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Personally I can't really recommend the DMX1 at this point as the X2 and X3 are just absolutely superior in every way. However, having an X1 will allow something to be unlocked on the X2, but we don't know what that is yet. No mention was made on the X3 needing to connect to older devices to unlock anything, but the possibility remains there as well. Between the X2 and X3, you should just go with whichever one has the roster you most like, as the X3 only has 5 more Digimon per device than the X2 (compared to the X2 having 15 more than the X1)
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow wychking On Twitter Add wychking on Discord Add wychking on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Personally I can't really recommend the DMX1 at this point as the X2 and X3 are just absolutely superior in every way. However, having an X1 will allow something to be unlocked on the X2, but we don't know what that is yet. No mention was made on the X3 needing to connect to older devices to unlock anything, but the possibility remains there as well. Between the X2 and X3, you should just go with whichever one has the roster you most like, as the X3 only has 5 more Digimon per device than the X2 (compared to the X2 having 15 more than the X1)
    Thanks buddy, I really appreciate the advice My concern was that I'd be missing out on some content without getting an X1, but I can always start with an X2 or X3!

I've ordered the two X2's and will likley also order the two X3's. I kinds wish they were way more spaced out.
    Hello.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast