With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: July V-Jump Images- Figures, Glasses, Pendulums, and ReArise

July V-Jump Images- Figures, Glasses, Pendulums, and ReArise

Time for a V-Jump preview!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the more interesting stuff this month we've already seen, but there are still a handful of things to take a look at...

First up, a preview of the upcoming Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon. This time we see the figur ein various poses, and what appears to be mid transformation.

We also get a quick preview of Digivolving Spirits Alphamon, who is out in July in Japan

Both of those figures are up for preorder:
    #05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up we have a product spread with a few different items, all of which we've seen in the last few days:
    The line of Digimon Adventure tri. glasses from Megane Ichiba.
    The 2nd wave of 20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulums.
    The 3rd and 4th series of the Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection gashapon figures.

And last up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A nice two page Digimon ReArise spread.

We'll get it translated once a better image shows up, but much of it appears similiar to things we've seen recently, at least at a glance.

Two things do seem to be new though...

It appears there will be an 'evolution festival' (an event I assume) involving Garurumon and WereGarurumon (shortly after launch?)

Plus... we can see the little girl character from prior previews, but the photo cuts off her name and voice actress, so hopefully we get a better image soon to check that.

Thanks to spring8green9 for the images.

The camera used seemingly had some dirt on the lens, I've cleaned some of the larger bits off the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Still waiting for the next Digivolving Spirits figure to be announced.

Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Add Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt
    So much space for Jesmon X.
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Same. Iím worried because itís taking longer than usual for them to announce the next Digivolving Spirits :/

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    The text in the image says the girl is related to Keito, and you can see the first kanji of Keito's surname, as well as a kanji stroke that lines up perfectly with the second kanji in Tamada. Therefore, her surname is Tamada.

Her name starts with "Nozo", so it's most likely either Nozomi, Nozomu, or Nozoa. I'm under the impression Nozomi is more common than Nozomu, but I don't know for sure, and I never saw the name Nozoa until looking up "Nozo-" names just now. You can see the bottom left tip of the third kana in her name, and its position makes me lean towards "mi". Compare む and み, the part where it makes a twist is lower in the latter and matches up better with the shape in the scan. "A" (あ) also fits better than む.
    Going for name meanings, the first kanji in Keito, 彗, means "comet", and both Nozomi and Nozomu mean "wish", the former being the noun and the latter being the verb, and it's a common belief that shooting starts (comets) grant wishes. Nozoa doesn't seem to be a word, so this could strike it from the list.

So, her name is either Nozomi Tamada or Nozomu Tamada, but I think it's more likely the former.

About her being releated to Keito, I can't read the kanji that explains their relationship due to the image blurriness. Both "little sister" (妹) and "niece" (姪) seem to fit the shape, but the text mentions the word "brother", so she's most likely his sister.
    Kinda funny both Keito and his sister have some reference to music in their designs, Keito carries headphones around his neck and Nozo-XX has a musical note shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefofwar117 View Post
    Same. Iím worried because itís taking longer than usual for them to announce the next Digivolving Spirits :/
    Maybe they want to announce it at the Digimon Thanksgiving. If they are going to have an event for the franchise, why not save a ton of announcements for it? I mean, I think that usually happens at such franchise events (for example, new Symphogear seasons are announced at Symphogear Lives), and it's where I expect Habu's next Digimon game to be announced, if it's coming in 2019.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryou Misaki View Post
    So much space for Jesmon X.
    Interestingly enough, the glasses sample from tri. are like two times bigger than Jesmon X. But hey, we are talking about the super relevant glasses that Tai never wore in the anime xD

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    I'm gonna go on a limb here and assume that the next digivolving spirit figure will likely be that Guilmon one. Or at least I hope they do, because they have in the past shown prototypes that never saw the light of day and became actual figures. I honestly wonder where those prototypes must be now- probably collecting dust in a warehouse. (Namely both the D arts blast mode Beelzemon and the Behemoth.)

I still hope we get a digivolving spirits Impmon though, the original one did not age well.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Me pre-ordered Alphamon and MegaKabuterimon from Hobby Search.