With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

I come from the net
    Ah, so they got the eggs, but they didn't really know why. It's more tricky because if you have 2 Digimon, there's a delay between when you get an egg and when you see it.

Nice results the last couple of pages, thanks everyone!

Ain't got no mojo... pointingandlaughing's Avatar
    Add pointingandlaughing on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    The English names would definitely be nice but I don't mind too much because I can read Hiragana and katakana still working on kanji though:-(
    Yeah, it sounds like you and I are about on par for reading Japanese. Still, the rest is in English, itd be nice to just round it out.

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that these are suspiciously easy to "kill"? I've had mine die randomly a few times, the 20th ann. version of the original seemed more hardy, despite the way higher poop production (and subsequent getting sick because of that). I haven't gotten my Pendulum 20th get sick because of poop yet, yet they die sometimes, not even because of neglect.
    Maybe it's beause I don't fight with them that much? The shaking thing is honestly kind of exhausting so I tend to forget to do that...
    That's odd, I've found them very versatile. As long as I meet their daily requirements.
    Luckily, the 20 injury rule helps killing them much easier.
    Less of an Agumon Champion, more of a general Fan

>currently raising<
    Digimon Pendulum 20th
    Koume(L)/ Kotake(R)

Digimon Pendulum 20th Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG...9wSpwf-DOPhqk7

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899