With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Add AKluthe on DeviantArt
    So what's the deal with shaking orientation on these? I find that if I shake it upside down (no pendulum noise) I can score a gigahit no big deal but performing the same motion when I hear the pendulum rattling around gives awful results?

EDIT: Actually, I think I probably have that reversed -- proper orientation gives good training results and flipped does not? But I thought the talk was these were running on an accelerometer and and the ballbearing itself doesn't matter?
    Last edited by AKluthe; 07-12-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Just saw confirmation for Belphemon being able to Jogress with Demon.

Based on this and the revelation of Beelzebumom BM, maybe Beelzebumom can't be used for Ogudomon after all?
    It seems like itís so. That was what the creators originally hinted to in the Jogress article update. Although I thought it was confirmed that Beelzebumon could jogress with the others too. Maybe it was just a mistake.

That said I just got Phascomon from Kapurimon with 1 CM and 4 EH. Was honestly hoping for Impmon but thatís okay. Will try to get Troopmon seeing that itís not registered in the guide, plus I sorta have a soft spot for the little jobber.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Oh, hey, Andy Kluthe, didn't know you were a Digimon fan, what's up!

These new Pendulums don't actually use the pendulum to count anything, they are just there for show. Instead, they use an accelerometer. I saw a great video that showed off how to shake it well, but it was in Japanese. One sec, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here's the video: https://youtu.be/Hx5HJVldbgM, you can turn on automatically generated English captions to help get the gist of what is going on. He demonstrates a good way to get reliable shakes.

And thanks as usual, RogueX4!
    Last edited by humulos; 07-12-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Add AKluthe on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Oh, hey, Andy Kluthe, didn't know you were a Digimon fan, what's up!

These new Pendulums don't actually use the pendulum to count anything, they are just there for show. Instead, they use an accelerometer. I saw a great video that showed off how to shake it well, but it was in Japanese. One sec, I'll see if I can find it.
    Yeah, that's what I'd heard. I was just surprised the orientation seems to matter so much if there's no little ballbearing hitting a sensor. A video would be awesome, though. I wanna say the PenProgs actually showed you a number when you got done shaking? I miss that.

(And yup! I love me some Bandai LCD toys!)

Ain't got no mojo...
    @humulos I can confirm that HolyAngemon is JX. I noticed your spreadsheet says it's unconfirmed that it can Jogress to Ofanimon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi guys, I'm new here and new to Digimon in general. However, i did have a nostalgic childhood with the original Digimon V-pet when i was young, so i decided to get the new Pendulum version, i got the Silver Blue version.

What are the steps in order for me to get an Imperialdramon Paladin mode on my Silver Blue? Do i need the Silver Black one as well or can i get him on Silver blue alone?

Ain't got no mojo...
    @SCYJ789 It should be possible to do it solo on the Silver Blue. But, at the moment, Stingmon's password is unknown so you won't be able to obtain Imperialdramon.

However, theoretically, you raise a WarGreymon and a MetalGarurumon, then you Jogress them into Omnimon. Using the freed up slot for your second Digimon, you hatch a Veemon egg (which you'll need to unlock) and raise it into ExVeemon. Using the password-obtained Stingmon, you can "solo" Jogress your ExVeemon into Paildramon, then evolve it into Imperialdramon. Jogress Omnimon and Imperialdramon together and voila.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Just a curious thought....

If and when we reach 999/999 in both Single and Tag battles, the battle records seem to become "Champion 100%" for any digimon raised (seen under the first menu tab according to this twitter thread, not just the RECORDS page)...

Would that mean no more battle required for evolution???

On another note, I am super excited about the Lotusmon egg and Rafflesiamon!! Finally a jogress I find quite special. Sadly still no way of knowing whether the egg is a password unlock or 2nd wave connect.....(or even raise-able in the 1st wave)...

Well, I guess I can say goodbye to my wallet and order a 2nd wave, because better safe than sorry
    Last edited by samster; 07-12-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    @SCYJ789 It should be possible to do it solo on the Silver Blue. But, at the moment, Stingmon's password is unknown so you won't be able to obtain Imperialdramon.

However, theoretically, you raise a WarGreymon and a MetalGarurumon, then you Jogress them into Omnimon. Using the freed up slot for your second Digimon, you hatch a Veemon egg (which you'll need to unlock) and raise it into ExVeemon. Using the password-obtained Stingmon, you can "solo" Jogress your ExVeemon into Paildramon, then evolve it into Imperialdramon. Jogress Omnimon and Imperialdramon together and voila.

Owh thank you! I was researching abit and found that they just revealed Veemon will be in Silver Blue. But how do i unlock him? Sorry for the questions..

Quote Originally Posted by SCYJ789 View Post
    Owh thank you! I was researching abit and found that they just revealed Veemon will be in Silver Blue. But how do i unlock him? Sorry for the questions..
    V-mon is unlocked on the Silver and Blue Pendulum by clearing all 100 tag battles. I recommend you have a look at some of the spreadsheets linked in the first post of this thread for detailed guides on the Pendulum. The guides are currently incomplete due to information still being gathered, but they're still good and worth having a look through.