With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

I think because new fusions were promised and the rabbit dog twins seemed like such a random choice for unlockable eggs.
    Procrastinator (n)-A person who

(Signature to be finished later)

I'm guessing because they were expecting something similar to GraceNovamon, in which two Digimon that are connected by lore would fuse into a new Digimon & that they are Special Eggs.
    Pokťmon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Junior Commander
    ^Pretty much. They originally stated that there would be more than 10 new Special Jogress in the Pen ver 20th. Implying there would be a couple of secret Special Jogress.

As for the bunny and doggo both are odd choices for an exclusive egg, as mentioned above. Both shared a similar parallels to Coronamon and Lunamonís reaveal, who ended up getting their own Jogress. Finally both took a long time to unlock too.

I donít know what other fan Jogress fans where expecting but it seems Apocalymon was one of them too. Oh and Dukemon Crimson Mode, it still feels awkward heís not in. In my case I wanted a non vicious/fallen Ordinemon.

Also wanted to report Ophanimon passed away but left a traited egg!

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Aww man I really wanted Bellestarmon to not be a copymon- I can still pray that she will be an actual digimon on the wave 2 though. Maybe we will also get Dukemon crimson mode on those too.

I don't think they'll implement Dukemon CM, since he's not in these versions of the Pendulums & there needs to be compatibility between the two waves.

So, the Special Eggs that might be available in Wave 2 are (spoilered):

Sakumon
    Sakuttomon
    Zubamon
    Hackmon
    ZubaEagermon
    BaoHackmon
    Targetmon
    Duramon
    SaviorHackmon
    Etemon
    Durandamon
    Jesmon
    Jesmon X
    Bancho Leomon

Petitmon
    Babydmon
    Dracomon
    Agumon Hasake
    Coredramon Blue
    Coredramon Green
    Devidramon
    Wingdramon
    Groundramon
    Slayerdramon
    Breakdramon
    Darkdramon

Nyokimon
    Budmon
    Lalamon
    Sunflowmon
    Lilamon
    Lotusmon

Please correct me if there are any mistakes.
    Last edited by Arranos; 07-12-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: added two Digimon I missed

Junior Commander
    ^Yeah, Iím pretty sure those are it.
    There could be a third ultimate for the Professor Agumon egg but it might be a recycled mon, as humulos suggested.

Ain't got no mojo...
    You're missing Devidramon from that list, right behind the Coredramons.

Thanks. Just edited it.

To be honest, I didn't even see it in the video.

Just saw a white Coredramon, then a black Coredramon, then Wingdramon.

Where exactly is Devidramon in the video?
    Last edited by Arranos; 07-12-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Regarding MadLeomon, I had just happened to get one last night. Because he was Free, I was way too curious to let him evolve on his own so I jogressed him with his Mechanorimon cell-mate and got BigMamemon of all things. I was honestly expecting WaruMonzaemon. I copied him to my other device and tried to Jogress him with a VB Tailmon and got mis-match. Curious, I copied over a Kabuterimon from my other pendulum and Jogressed and got HolyAngemon.

I dunno what any of this means.

Quote Originally Posted by drtomoe123 View Post
    So I came home from work and my wife broke me some news: she dropped her pet and now the pendulum doesn't shake. It will occasionally but it seems jammed.

Of course, since it's using an accelerometer, it's not too big a deal but I already miss the sound lol. Would it be pretty simple to open it up and fix? I've never opened a Pendulum, just a D-1.
    Just face your pendulum down and open the rear cover then you should be able to reach the shaker, there are no losing part that will drop when you open up. But be careful when you lift the back cover because the speaker is glued to the back cover and is connected with small cable from the main board.

FYI here's a taking apart guide:
    https://withthewill.net/threads/2044...l=1#post342934