With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

A new Ultimate for Lalamon would explain why it's suddenly featured again. Especially in lieu of ShineGreymon and Gaomon lines.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    So Sistermon Ciel is a Copymon for some reason? I guess she'll be in the remastered version of the next tamagothcis. Maybe the other two will be as well

Does Rafflesimon have stats? I'm assuming a Data type
    Copymon Ciel as well as all the others are the password copymon. Once the password drops all Pendulums will be able to use her. Would of perfered Blanc and specially Noir tbh. Neo’s the biggest surprise. I was never expecting him.

Also I wonder if lalamon’s egg could be unlocked through password?

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    I really hope the sistermons and Bellestarmon aren't actual Copymon but are instead available in the next wave as actual digimon. I think it would be a bit weird if Bella here wasn't in the Beelzebumon version (Which would explain why they are treated as copymons in the first wave.) I'm not entirely an expert on these but did someone count how many 'password' digimon there was? I think it was mentioned somewhere that there would be 10 or so of them? i'm not sure.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    I could have sworn they said there would be 15 copymon, but I do only count 10 copymon exclusives, unless another 5 raisables from wave 2 will be counted as copymon for this wave.

Nah I'm a dingus, I was only counting NEW sprites. I count 15 copymon total.

Stingmon
    Magnamon
    Ofanimon FM
    Susanoomon
    Craniummon
    Dynasmon
    Gankoomon
    Lord Knightmon
    Sleipmon
    Beelstarmon
    Apocalymon
    Erismon
    Sistermon Ciel
    Neo
    Whoever that other dork is that I don't recognize

EDIT: Added spoiler tags because I totally didn't even think to do that. Thanks, user immediately below me!
    Last edited by humulos; 07-12-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Going by Sinobali's video in the order they were shown, these are the Jogresses (spoilered just in case)

Omegamon
    Ogudomon
    Ordinemon
    Paildramon
    Imperialdramon FM
    Voltobautamon
    Beelzebumon BM
    Ragna Lordmon
    Alphamon Ouryuken
    Rafflesiamon
    Mastemon
    Chaosmon
    Examon (?)
    Imperialdramon PM (?)

I'm not good with dot-art recognition, so please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

EDIT: From one of the old news posts, they said there will be 15 Password Digimon & that they'll appear as Copymon.
    Last edited by Arranos; 07-12-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    You're correct on the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by totentanz View Post
    Hey all, on the data collection spreadsheet it shows plesiomon without a megahit but I can get a megahit on him, it's at like 20 or 21 shakes or so. Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong?
    In my experience his Megahit number is 12. That's also his Gigahit number when he has a copymon, but I recall that being his Megahit number before I started playing with copymons.

Red shirt
    So I came home from work and my wife broke me some news: she dropped her pet and now the pendulum doesn't shake. It will occasionally but it seems jammed.

Of course, since it's using an accelerometer, it's not too big a deal but I already miss the sound lol. Would it be pretty simple to open it up and fix? I've never opened a Pendulum, just a D-1.

So, other than SaintGalgomon & Cherubimon, what were the other popular possible fusions for the Pendulums that never came to be?
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Why did everyone think MegaGargomon and Cherubimon were gonna have a fusion?