With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    We've got name confirmations for the unidentified digis. Most surprising? That wasn't Rosemon Burst Mode, and yes, Beezlemon Blast Mode is a Jogress between Beelzebumon and Beelzestarmon. The one that looked like a Sistermon was indeed Sistermon Ciel, that weird looking one was NEO, and the Rosemon thing is called Rafflesiamon, so we have a completely new Digimon revealed after all!
    I saw a video that showed Rafs name. Do you have a video for the rest?

Holy, that was too much news for one day...999 battles reminds me of my bored days with DM20...oh well, I gotta catch up with another 700+ battles.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    We've got name confirmations for the unidentified digis. Most surprising? That wasn't Rosemon Burst Mode, and yes, Beezlemon Blast Mode is a Jogress between Beelzebumon and Beelzestarmon. The one that looked like a Sistermon was indeed Sistermon Ciel, that weird looking one was NEO, and the Rosemon thing is called Rafflesiamon, so we have a completely new Digimon revealed after all!
    I saw a video that showed Rafs name. Do you have a video for the rest?
    It's all on the same Twitter page as the Rafflesimon video: Sinobali's rant Twitter page.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Those who are willing and wanting to experiment! If you want to know what to go for next, make sure you check out BladeSabre's new summary pages. These show which Digimon we haven't been able to confirm yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I've also now marked all unconfirmed cases with a comment in the Evolution guide spreadsheet. The entries in that guide that are not confirmed are the most likely cases based on evidence we've seen, so they will probably give you a good idea of what to expect, but I also expect several of them to need to be altered. As you confirm evolutions, please comment on BladeSabre's sheet, and include your WTW username if you could so we know who supplied it. Right now the biggest eggs that we need info on are Wind Guardians and Metal Empire. Thanks for the help in determining all these evolutions!

Almost forgot, I'm also interested to see what Free Attribute Digimon (see, Mad Leomon) are treated as for Jogressing. I see it as being 3 possible options, which are as follows:

• The Free Digimon is assigned as a specific Attribute when it comes to Jogressing. Example, Mad Leomon is Free, but maybe he counts as Virus for Jogressing
    • The Free Digimon mimics the attribute of the source Digimon, like how Variable Attributes work
    • The Free Digimon is its own thing

Of these options, the first is most likely to me.
    Last edited by humulos; 07-12-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Those who are willing and wanting to experiment! If you want to know what to go for next, make sure you check out BladeSabre's new summary pages. These show which Digimon we haven't been able to confirm yet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharingI've also now marked all unconfirmed cases with a comment in the Evolution guide spreadsheet. The entries in that guide that are not confirmed are the most likely cases based on evidence we've seen, so they will probably give you a good idea of what to expect, but I also expect several of them to need to be altered. As you confirm evolutions, please comment on BladeSabre's sheet, and include your WTW username if you could so we know who supplied it. Right now the biggest eggs that we need info on are Wind Guardians and Metal Empire. Thanks for the help in determining all these evolutions!Almost forgot, I'm also interested to see what Free Attribute Digimon (see, Mad Leomon) are treated as for Jogressing. I see it as being 3 possible options, which are as follows:
    • The Free Digimon is assigned as a specific Attribute when it comes to Jogressing. Example, Mad Leomon is Free, but maybe he counts as Virus for Jogressing
    • The Free Digimon mimics the attribute of the source Digimon, like how Variable Attributes work
    • The Free Digimon is its own thing

Of these options, the first is most likely to me.
    Next run I will raise a madleomon and a data vaccine and virus with a confirmed jogress.Then jogress madleomon and some copymons of him to see what it I get. If a few people do this with various free Digimon we should be able to figure out how it works.
    Last edited by Donkey?; 07-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Do the hacked Digimon have their level and such? types etc?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Sadly I don't think that can be discerned. The only way for anything about them to be viewed is via copymon, and that information isn't viewable for a copymon.
    Last edited by humulos; 07-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.

So Sistermon Ciel is a Copymon for some reason? I guess she'll be in the remastered version of the next tamagothcis. Maybe the other two will be as well

Does Rafflesimon have stats? I'm assuming a Data type
    Last edited by Muur; 07-12-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Don't know what the stats are but Sinobali has a video of them scrolling through Raff's status screen on one of their devices.

They are also currently raising a Lotosmon/Imperialdramon on one device and Darkdramon/BanchLeomon on another which I assume they got through messing around with tab cheating.

I'm a Maniac
    Hey all, on the data collection spreadsheet it shows plesiomon without a megahit but I can get a megahit on him, it's at like 20 or 21 shakes or so. Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong?